BY BURBERRY

A limited-edition illuminating face powder palette for strobing and highlighting the complexion. Lift and brighten the complexion up your features with the Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette. Define your complexion by sweeping the pearly, translucent powder across areas of the face, where light would naturally hit. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The limited-edition palettes are part of Burberry's Spring/Summer 2016 runway makeup look: Velvet & Lace. Featuring intricate and illuminating lace-inspired detail, dark and impactful red hues, and metallic accents influenced by the 'Functionregalia' womenswear show and hand-embroidered gold work shown on the Burberry runway. Choose from the White 01 palette and the Nude Gold 02 palette, each sold separately. see more...

Mika H.
Mika H.
Absolutely STUNNING highlighter from Burberry. This past year I've fallen so in love with their makeup line, they just keep coming out with amazing products. This highlighter is a perfect one for super fair skinned ladies/gents, you def don't want to miss out on this! This is the highlighter that was MADE FOR US. Not that any other skin tone can't wear this, but fair skinned people have such a hard time finding the perfect product. When you're as white as snow, every single pigment color shows up and it becomes a Where's Waldo situation to find the perfect product. It's not only beautiful in the pan but looks gorgeous on the skin. I use one of my Wayne Goss brushes to apply it and it just blends beautifully. Add more to build up intensity, apply it wet to really make it GLOW and get that instagram highlight look. This is something you can't skip out on.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Ok so with this product you are paying for the name and packaging. But it's GORGEOUS! I fell in love with the lace detail and had to have for my upcoming wedding. It's a gelee formula so it feels almost like a cream. I use it with my Mac 188 brush and felt it had good pigment and it lasted nicely on my face. Sure I feel it performs like other cheaper options but it is a luxury product and if you want to splurge, then this is for you.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Burberry quality never ceases to amaze me, the highlight is smooth, buttery, easily picked up by any brush, and goes on the skin beautifully. Can be layered on for intensity but just one swipe is so lovely, a shimmer and yes some fine glitter that makes your cheekbones dazzle in light. I just ordered the gold color as well.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
For the price of burberry products, i don't think they are perfect. If you are super into packing then this product is for you. I think there are much better highlighters that that have a higher staying power and are more pigmented. I will always suggest Becca highlights!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Athens, GA
This product has better color payoff then the gold color! It is defiantly beautiful but white highlighters are not my favorite. Honestly I only bought it because I wanted the gold one too but the gold one did NOT meet my expectations so they are both being returned!
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
Atlanta, GA
I don't own this, but used a friends once. I am very fair skinned and this showed up wonderfully on me! I can't believe how expensive it is though. You can find similar products for less money, so I couldn't bring myself to buy this unless the price dropped.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
This highlight is so opaque,, the color you see on the pan will literally show on your cheek bones,, pricey but so worth ,, I suggest you get either of them ,, you'll never regret it.. Last year highlighter do not stand for this one
danielle b.
danielle b.
El Paso, TX
To be completely honest I'm not a fan of this makeup line at all. It is WAY overpriced and doesn't have enough color payoff, if you want a good highlight I would recommend becca, urban decay and colourpop! Way better alternatives.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
I absolutely LOVE this highlighter on days I want to glow like the sun!! It's VERY pigmented. I was a little hesitant because of the price, but decided I wanted to spoil myself. I'm so sad I didn't get the gold one as well though!
nichole d.
nichole d.
York, PA
YEESSSSS I use this as highlighter its so pigmented and its so glittery and shiny love this ! got the product by watching jeffree star!!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Is this shimmery when applied?
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the price?
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
What skin tone does this color work best for?