BURBERRY Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette Nude Gold No. 02 0.3 oz

A limited-edition illuminating face powder palette for strobing and highlighting the complexion. Lift and brighten the complexion up your features with the Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette. Define your complexion by sweeping the pearly, translucent powder across areas of the face, where light would naturally hit. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The limited-edition palettes are part of Burberry's Spring/Summer 2016 runway makeup look: Velvet & Lace. Featuring intricate and illuminating lace-inspired detail, dark and impactful red hues, and metallic accents influenced by the 'Functionregalia' womenswear show and hand-embroidered gold work shown on the Burberry runway. Choose from the White 01 palette and the Nude Gold 02 palette, each sold separately.

This is a beautiful nude gold palette, does this last long?
How strong is the smell of this? Is it heavy or is it unnoticeable once applied?
Can you use this as a highlighter for ur cheekbones?
Start your review of BURBERRY Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette Nude Gold No. 02 0.3 oz!
Product Highlights
“Such a pretty color! it has just the right amount of sparkle in it to brighten up my eyes ” in 5 reviews
“...be used anywhere on the face to highlight or a as a shadow and not too sparkly. ” in 3 reviews
BURLINGTON, MA
I went to Burberry to buy a matching wallet to my purse and on my way out I saw these beautiful highlighters. This is my number 1 favorite highlighter that I wear every day (and I better! because it was so expensive! I am going to wear the heck out of this one!!). The powder is milled so finely, it glides smoothly on your skin giving a gorgeous sheen to your cheeks. It comes in numerous shades and they are all beautiful. I love the pressing on the powder, it comes with a floral design that makes you not want to use it and destroy the design but you have to glow girl.
Burberry Fresh Glow Highlighter
Burberry Fresh Glow Highlighter
Marysville , CA
Love love love this! Doesn't go on heavy so it's easy to build on if you wasn't a more dramatic look, it last and doesn't wear off after an hour. Love the way it looks, feels and wears. #beachbashcontest @influenster
N Lauderdale, FL
BURBERRY Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette Nude Gold No. 02 0.3 oz uploaded by Paasha S.
You know how you really want to purchase something, You see the price and you say to yourself " This better be amazing or else I'm going to cry!" And then you get it, open it up, swatch it and it's horrible! Wellllllllll... This is NOT the case with this beauty! This highlighter looks, feels and performs AMAZINGLY!!! For someone like me, (Mac NC50 Skin Color) buying luxury brand makeup can be very hit or miss but this purchase was spot on! The color is nude enough to be a highlight and golden/champagne-y enough to blend well with my skin color/tone and the other makeup on my face. After applying and blending this highlighter, everything looks very cohesive and polished. It is also mix-able/plays well with others so if I want to mix it with something lighter or darker or even use it as an eyeshadow You can. The packaging is amazing and the look of it is overall Super luxurious. I'm completely in LOVE with this highlighter and I recommend that you go out, swatch/try it and buy it.
Elmendorf, TX
This high end highliter is so beautiful! It applies to the skin evenly with out making me break out even on my sensitive skin. I always keep this in my makeup bag. All my friends love it and have purchased there own !
As a makeup junkie, I love packaging. This compact has such an iconic embossing - I love it so much! It's an average highlighter if you only care about the product itself, but the presentation is just so so so beautiful! Swoon!
Perfection! I love my Becca highlighters, but this is my new favorite. I am in my mid 40's and prefer a subtle highlight that just glows. Applies like a dream without enhancing my pores. I'm ordering Rose Gold.
Boyce, LA
Probably my number 1 highlighter ever. So smooth, just the right amount of color and shine. Plus, it's got a beautiful design and chic packaging...I'm a sucker for packaging. LOOOOVE IT!! This was splurge purchase for me, and I'd do it again!
Kansas city, MO
It is a very amazing product. It goes well with a natural look, last ALL day! It is really easy to use, and very easy to add more pigment. I have brown eyes and it sorta makes my eyes pop!
Syracuse, NY
BURBERRY Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette Nude Gold No. 02 0.3 oz uploaded by Stephanie G.
This is a beautiful, luxurious illuminator. This gives a very lit from within glow. It makes your skin look incredibly healthy and hydrated. It is subtle at first, but I have no problem building it to make it more intense. It won't be blinding, but it will definitely be noticable and fresh. Such a gorgeous and smooth glow. The formula is easy to work with, as you should expect from a $68 illuminator. In conclusion, I don't regret purchasing this, and would love to own them all.
This is more of a tip for those who purchased this than a review. If you use it dry, it'll be glittery and chunky. You'll wonder why you even bought it in the first place. BUT if you set your face with something like Urban Decay All Nighter or Fix+ you won't stop starring at your face! Using a spray helps it blend into your makeup and it looks so flawless. I'm not kidding when I say I can't stop looking at my makeup lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...