BY BURBERRY

A zesty, fruity fragrance for urban active women
Upbeat, energizing, cooling & chic
Top notes are ginger, mandarin orange & water notes
Heart notes are petit grain, honeysuckle & carribbean magnolia
Base notes are virginia cedar, sand & musk
Perfect for daily wear

Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I really like this scent and wear it fairly regularly. It does read fairly sporty but not overpoweringly. I also really like the packaging, it looks super clean and sharp though it can get dirty easily if you throw it in your makeup bag.
georgianne P.
Tried a sample of this at nordstroms when I was waiting on a friend to make a purchase. Ended up coming back the next day to purchase it after I went home and my husband loved it. I'd buy this again and again. I've even sold a few friends on this product as well.
Yainet D.
hialeah, FL
My dad enjoys this one alot. He is very picky bout his perfumes as is my husband. But he really likes it. He uses it for work almost every day.
Khouloud M.
I adore this perfum , its so chic and feminin, it last for long time and its so amazing ,my man love the smell of this perfect perfum, it's just waaw