Burberry Sport for Women Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by werfelli m.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Sport for Women Eau de Toilette Spray: Energetic and lively fragrance Combines notes of mandarin, sea salt, magnolia, honeysuckle, solar accords, musk and cedar Launched by the House of Burberry in 2010 Natural spray*NEW_LINE* see more...

Meaghan M.
This is my signature scent. It is light and fresh but lasts all day. Every time I wear this I get compliments and asked what it is. I hate when my bottle gets low. I always keep a spare bottle in the closet for emergencies. I do not like musk or floral, this is a refreshing clean scent.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I really enjoy the packaging and the unique bottle of the perfume. With that being said, I didn't really enjoy the scent of it. I found it to be too overpowering. For a sports perfume I was expecting is to have some sort of cool, clean, and fresh scent but this is more of murky floral scent. Anyways just keep in mind that if you're purchasing this, a little goes a long way.
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
I won't lie. The lasting power of this sucks. However, the scent is so fresh and fruity and floral and pretty and feminine and lovely that you won't mind spraying yourself over and over again. My first fragrance purchase when I was 17 years old and I would love to find it again now.
Katie M.
Springfield, OH
I have grown more fond of this scent now that I am a bit older. It mixes well with my own oils, and I am happily reminded of its scent throughout the day. Seriously thinking about getting a fresh bottle for spring/summer.
Emily N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has a very lovely scent but was a bit too strong for me to wear everyday. Is a nice perfume for special occasions though.
Crystal I.
My favorite scent by far. Elegant, but not too much for everyday. Just a very classic smell that I never get tired of.
werfelli m.
i love love love this perfume it's smell unbelievable sadly i don't find it in the stores i look for that i wish that you send one bottle of this perfect perfume and i want to thank you for making tgis web site to give it's wonderful
Bhakti D.
Abu Dhabi
This one was gifted by my husband. I love it! It is not very strong or very mild. Its perfect. Long lasting and lingers on your skin for a long time. If you like aqua fragrances then you will love it.
Life Home Beauty N.
Barrie, ON
Great light summer scent. It's soft and not over powering. Something about this scent reminded me of suntan lotion from my childhood.
Wafa Z.
Djerba Tunisia
this Burberry sport for women eau de toilette smell very very good !! I loved it and want to buy it again :)