Burberry Sport For Men Eau De Toilette Spray

Start the day on a confident high when you splash on a bit of Burberry Sport eau de toilette before heading out. Introduced in 2010 by Burberry, this sporty men's fragrance blends earthy notes with fruits and herbs for a refreshing composition that's perfect for all occasions, whether you're spending a busy day at the office or hanging with friends on game night. Ginger blends with grass notes on the open for a crisp, clean aroma, while juniper berry middle notes add a subtle sweetness to the heart. Musky base notes give the scent a warm dry down that stays with you as the day goes by.

Fragrance Notes:

Wheat, Ginger, Grapefruit, Grass, Sea water

Does this smell good?
Start your review of Burberry Sport For Men Eau De Toilette Spray!
How would you rate this product?
I bought this as a gift and my brother loved the scent. It is strong but not overwhelming. It has a very clean and crisp scent that receives many compliments.
Walsall, Walsall
Love this scent! Such a fresh, woody fragrance. Bought as a gift for my other half and he absolutely loved it as much as I do. It's his new go to scent.
My husband loves this cologne. I have a hard time finding it for a good price. When I do find it on sale I buy more than one so it will last for awhile.
Laredo, TX
My father wears this and it is a really great smell. My mother is always complimenting the way he smells when he wears this. It's a totally must for men.
Erie, PA
I got this for my boyfriend and it smells amazing. I noticed it lasts all day and it has the best smell. You're definitely getting what you pay for.
The best cologne that I have ever smelled! I hate the musk that other men's fragrances have, and this one still smells manly without the stench.
Hawthorne, CA
I buy this cologne for my husband because I think it smells so sexy. It's not too strong, as I am sensitive to scent and get migraines.
Bought this for my husband. He smells good in almost anything! I'd give it five stars, but the smell does not last very long
Detroit, MI
I bought this for someone. It smells so good. Its not too strong. Its long lasting. The scent follows him everywhere he goes
Indianapolis, IN
This is the scent that I used to use on a daily basis but unfortunately I cannot find it anymore now that I am out of it. :/