BY BURBERRY

Start the day on a confident high when you splash on a bit of Burberry Sport eau de toilette before heading out. Introduced in 2010 by Burberry, this sporty men's fragrance blends earthy notes with fruits and herbs for a refreshing composition that's perfect for all occasions, whether you're spending a busy day at the office or hanging with friends on game night. Ginger blends with grass notes on the open for a crisp, clean aroma, while juniper berry middle notes add a subtle sweetness to the heart. Musky base notes give the scent a warm dry down that stays with you as the day goes by.

Fragrance Notes:

Wheat, Ginger, Grapefruit, Grass, Sea water

Dael T.
Austin, TX
I just recently purchased this as an everyday cologne and so far I'm liking it. It's a nice fresh smell with a little but of luxury, I got a great deal of this cologne at a Kohl's retail shop and I couldn't pass up the deal. I would recommend for a man who wants something a little bit more for everyday or nothing too musky. I'm happy with my purchase.
Aditya V.
Great eau de toilette! I love this product a lot. The smell is extremely fresh and vibrant. Very good for informal outings and outdoor events during the summer.Price wise also it is a very good deal. Finally, the bottle is very unique and definitely a selling point for the product.
Paul S.
This is definitely one of my go to summer fragrances because it is so playful and zesty. One of the most prominent notes in it is ginger, which gives it a sort of fun snd spicy kick while maintaining an overall elegant and refined formulation.
Eric K.
This is scented perfectly for my taste not to heavy or to light lingers all day without being overwhelming! Purchased several time and will continue to do so for many years to come!
REBECCA P.
Wickliffe, OH
My husband has this in his arsenal and it's a really great smelling cologne. I like it, it's a pleasant smell, not too overpowering. I like when he wears it when we go out, I think it must have something enticing in it.. because he doesn't wear it often, but when he does.. I don't mind at all..
Crystal G.
Midland, TX
I bought this product for my husband and he loves it. I love the product as well because he smells awesome from the moment he puts it on in the morning until he gets in the shower at night. That says a lot because he is a server and used to come home smelling like food but not anymore.
Ben C.
Being a guy who loves going out and playing pick up games with my friends I tend to desire to dress to impress before I go out. I don't always need a scent that is so strong and pungent when going to play a pick up game of volleyball or soccer, but instead something subtle but yet still fresh -- this cologne is exactly that!
Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought burberry sport for my boyfriend last year on Christmas and he loved it and I always get it for him every time he runs out I love the smell as well, it smells fresh and that's what he likes about it
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probably my all time favorite cologne that my husband has worn. It smells great and is very masculine without being overpowering or harsh. It is a very sexy scent for being a "sport" cologne. I am not sure if this is still being produced by Burberry which makes me sad.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I actually wear men's cologne quite often because I feel that the scent is universal. I like this mainly because of the size. It could fit in my smallest purses and I like carrying my scents with me. I really like how deep and mature this smells.

back