Burberry Sport By Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz

BY BURBERRY

EDT SPRAY 2, 5 OZ, Design House: Burberry, Year Introduced: 2010, Fragrance Notes: Honeysuckle, Sea Salt, Mandarin, Cedar, Musk, Magnolia, Solar Notes, Petit Grain see more...

Burberry Sport By Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Its my favorite perfume of all time. I like to mix this with Vera Wang's Princess and it creates a really great scent together, I get compliments all the times from my friends saying how great i smell. This perfume is a bit on the strong side so don't spray it on yourself more than 2-3 times. One bottle has lasted me for longer than a year and a half now so it is worth it, at least in my opinion.
Ashley C.
Love this perfume. It's a very clean scent that's not too overwhelming. Which is wonderful to me because I get headaches of the perfume is too strong. It's very different from the usual Burberry's spicy scents. I only like this Burberry and Burberry sheer.
Christin L.
SIESTA KEY
My fave smell. I prefer less floral scents and more 'sporty scented perfumes. Just to know more about other scents I have also like/liked.....I love Hugo Boss for women (no longer made) and I loved Tommy Girl (a bit girly, but faint) and CK One.
Angela M.
This is a very squeaky clean scent. Has a "just got out of the shower" feel. Has the best feel when I wear it in the spring or summer due to the freshness of the scent. It comes out fairly strong, so I think I little goes a long way.
Lynn L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Definitely not my favorite scent. It has some notes I like, like mandarin and cedar, but a little too musky for my taste.
Precious P.
I love this scent. at first, the smells is too overwhelming. a little goes a long way.