Burberry Sheer Luminous Fluid Foundation - # Trench No. 05 30ml/1oz uploaded by Veronika Z.Burberry Sheer Luminous Fluid Foundation - # Trench No. 05 30ml/1oz uploaded by Ann L.

BY BURBERRY

Lightweight cream fluid makeup Effectively diffuses light with gelled structure Gives a subtle finish & brightens skin with a natural glow Hydrating formula makes skin feel comfortable & supple Contains UV filter to defense skin from damaging factor Leaves you a beautiful & brilliant complexion see more...

Lauren A.
Deltona, FL
I love this foundation a ton. It has great coverage and a great finish. It's only downfall is that it's a little liquids for my taste. I do this everyday because the coverage is nice and it smells good but I am in search of a new favorite.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
This is the BEST sheer/light coverage foundation I own. I tend to love luminous finishes and this one is A++. It just makes your skin so soft and glowy without any weight or oiliness.
Veronika Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Gives very natural look without shine, which I love. Looks like a cashmere on your skin. Gives full coverage
Brittany S.
Calgary , WA
Review for: 03 more...
A little bit fuller coverage I use this foundation for special events. That being said I am more of a tinted moisturizer gal so it’s probably still on the lighter side. I found the formula to be long lasting and it doesn’t stick to the dry patches on my dry, sensitive skin. My skin looks flawless when I wear this, and the pump is super convenient for application.