Burberry Sheer Luminous Fluid Foundation - # Trench No. 05 30ml/1oz uploaded by Veronika Z.Burberry Sheer Luminous Fluid Foundation - # Trench No. 05 30ml/1oz uploaded by Ann L.

BY BURBERRY

Lightweight cream fluid makeup Effectively diffuses light with gelled structure Gives a subtle finish & brightens skin with a natural glow Hydrating formula makes skin feel comfortable & supple Contains UV filter to defense skin from damaging factor Leaves you a beautiful & brilliant complexion see more...

Lauren A.
Deltona, FL
I love this foundation a ton. It has great coverage and a great finish. It's only downfall is that it's a little liquids for my taste. I do this everyday because the coverage is nice and it smells good but I am in search of a new favorite.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
This is the BEST sheer/light coverage foundation I own. I tend to love luminous finishes and this one is A++. It just makes your skin so soft and glowy without any weight or oiliness.
Veronika Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Gives very natural look without shine, which I love. Looks like a cashmere on your skin. Gives full coverage
Brittany S.
Calgary , AB
Review for: 03 more...
A little bit fuller coverage I use this foundation for special events. That being said I am more of a tinted moisturizer gal so it’s probably still on the lighter side. I found the formula to be long lasting and it doesn’t stick to the dry patches on my dry, sensitive skin. My skin looks flawless when I wear this, and the pump is super convenient for application.
Nina G.
London
Review for: Other more...
The foundation is amazing. It isn’t cakey! It’s true to colour and the packaging is too cute!!! It feels so nice on your skin and it’s easy to apply and blend. It’s pricey but it’s so worth the money!!