BY BURBERRY

A creamy opaque concealer in a brush-pen design Imparts a subtle radiance under the eye Helps eliminate the look of fine lines & dark eye circles Ultra light & perfectly blends into skin Leaves you a flawless complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

• Does this concealer crease? Swatching it in the store it ...1 Answers
Tammy E.
Columbus, OH
Not much for coverage as the name says, but you can layer it. It gives a beautiful, natural finish that's perfect for no-make up make-up, which I personally favour. It also feels really nourishing, but it does crease easily if it's not set almost right away.
Tiffany S.
York, ON
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Burberry Sheer Luminous Concealer more...
It is definitely sheer but I thought I could build it up. Not at all. It leaves an odd finish that looks like my skin is peeling. I was recommended this to go with the cashmere foundation and they don’t go together at all. Save your money and buy some of the cheaper concealers. I will not repurchase.
Aileen Z.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Soft 02 more...
This product is just ok. I use it sometimes for under my eyes but I prefer the cream concealer rather than the liquid with the pen. I think it creates odd streaks and lines whenever I wear it and it also feels a bit weird on my skin. The color is nice though and blends well!
Jaclyn L.
Manchester, NH
Does this concealer crease? Swatching it in the store it looks so pigmented I just wonder if it may be too creamy?

Sephora