BeautyEyeEyeshadowBurberry
Sheer Eye Shadow Eye Enhancer - # No 20 Midnight Blue 25g/0088oz

Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow Eye Enhancer - # No. 20 Midnight Blue 2.5g/0.088oz

Formula: The innovative composition reconciles comfort with long-lasting wear Light, yet creamy, this performing powder offers optimal adherence Benefits: Ensures a smooth application and flawless colour fidelity throughout the day From the most natural look to the most sophisticated finish Silicones provide extreme emolliency and comfort Application tips: Apply from the lash line to the socket line and then use a darker colour in the socket line. Apply to lower lashes if needed, taking it a little lower than you normally would across the eyes. 2.5g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow Eye Enhancer - # No. 20 Midnight Blue 2.5g/0.088oz!
How would you rate this product?
Gracie R.
I loved this product. I got it to use personally for an eyeliner. It was the dark smoky color I was looking for! Didn't smudge or smear a couple hours into the day. Kept it's hold till evening! I would buy again!

Looking for your answer?