BURBERRY Runway Palette uploaded by Melissa C.BURBERRY Runway Palette uploaded by Melissa C.BURBERRY Runway Palette uploaded by Carrie S.

BY BURBERRY

A makeup palette with illuminating powders for the face and eyes. Introducing the limited-edition Runway Palette, an illuminating powder for the face and eyes. Inspired by the floral embroidery from the February 2016 Burberry Womenswear February runway show, the luminous gold powder is set in an intricate design that captures the embellished nature of the collection. Infused with micro pearls, the silky-smooth powder can be used as a highlighter to illuminate the complexion, leaving skin with a luminous glow or to add a delicate touch of shimmer to the eyes. The buildable texture lets you create a customizable finish. Influenced by the graphic sequin embroidery and electric color palette seen on the runway, the metallic makeup shades in this palette are paired with artistic glitter details for illuminated, flawless skin. The palette is complemented by new Shimmer Dust in Gold Glitter and Black Glitter, which look gorgeous when worn loosely at the outer corners of the eyes and along the top of the cheekbones creating a playful, jewel-encrusted effect with subtle shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Dalther R.
Oh my God! I LOVE Burberry products, i need to have this again in my life, beautiful palette. Excellent interior and exterior packaging design.. great formula as well, the shine color pay off is amazing. I would definitely buy again. It has the perfect combination of color and shine.
I am a huge fan of the palette´s shimmer and highlights. This is actually a really great product, you have beautiful strobing with this, have a lovely luminous very pigmented. These products are long wearing and great for sensitive skin, so its nicely on the skin.. this is the perfect palette for Pro! This is such an amazing brand and it never fails to amaze me.. I would buy again.. Recommended!

¡Oh Dios mío! AMO los productos de Burberry, necesito tener esto otra vez en mi vida, gama de colores hermosa. Excelente diseño de embalaje interior y exterior .. gran fórmula, así, el brillo de color pagar es increíble. Definitivamente compraría de nuevo. Tiene la combinación perfecta de color y brillo.
Soy un gran fan de la paleta de brillo y destaca. Esto es realmente un producto realmente grande, usted tiene strobing hermoso con esto, tiene un luminoso encantador muy pigmentado. Estos productos son largos y grandes para la piel sensible, por lo que es muy bien en la piel .. esta es la paleta perfecta para Pro! Esta es una marca tan increíble y nunca deja de sorprenderme .. Me gustaría comprar de nuevo .. Recomendado!
Carrie S.
This is probably the most beautiful piece of make up/art I've ever owned!!!! It is absolutely stunning the nicest I've ever seen!! I can't even begin to tell you how the pictures do not do justice to on this product!!!!

It also goes on beautifully and stays on, although the glittery parts do have a little fall out, but that happens with any glittery makeup! Does not get all over your face, like some products do! It comes in a down little pouch with three little brushes to use on it.
Ashlee E.
Newark, OH
I personally wasn't a fan of this. I bought it and adored it and eventually decided to use it. I was disappointed in the overpay glitter not sticking. Also I wasn't too fond of the color either. It's a general gold, and it personally seems kind of murky. It seemed like a dirty grey gold. I actually would return this if I could. I LOVE Burberry products until this came along. It's so gorgeous to look at but I wouldn't personally use it again. So if anyone is looking to buy it for cheaper than retail to try out, I have a swatched one for sale on my instagram page @makeupaddictashlee
Lache B.
Conway, SC
This is probably the best face palette you can ever get it gives you the best highlight out there it is a little pricey but I'm more of a luxury brand type person I like more like tree stuff I rather Gucci then freaking to face this is amazing and like just get it if you're not on a budget just save up a little Bux go get it I love this product
kelsi h.
Melbourne, FL
sorta sheer but i love this product the highlight is out of this world they see me shinning a mile away and thats what i love i love that in your face defined makeup look like BOW IM HERE BITCH!!! has shimmer very high shine id buy it again its not my top fav but it is pretty good
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Really love this palette! I like that it is sheer, but with a shimmery feel to it. Leaves my skin looking amazing when I use it!
Nadeelen N.
This is so beautiful to even digg into but I did and I love it let me just tell you this formula is so beautiful I love it
Teanna H.
San Diego, CA
This product is great. I would use this everyday life. LOL I love this product my daughter likes playing with it.
dayana m.
Bronx
Is nice palet one bronze perfect come to sale this and other products is very good nice fragance en other
Gabby M.
Yes this product is pricy, but you will be happy you spent the extra money. Illuminates your face.
Dawn F.
How pigmented is this pallette? If it's a highlighter, it should be sheer. But if it's a shadow it should have color. I love Burberry but not sure about this one.
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
It's kinda sheer. Kinda leaves a shimmery sparkly look to it. Not really any color though.
Bianca A.
Has anyone tried this yet? How is the quality? Is the packaging even prettier in person?
Wiam A.
España. Málaga
how pigmented is this palette?
Crismel R.
They believe this well-pigmented skin?