BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBurberry
Burbȅrry Perfumé For Women 17 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women

1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

Has anyone else tried this and think it’s good . I have have mixed reviews on my skin
Start your review of Burbȅrry Perfumé For Women 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women!
Ashley H.
Saint Johns, MI
Burbȅrry Perfumé For Women 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women uploaded by Ashley H.
This is probably one of my all time favorite scents. I can usually find it at an affordable price point and I get nothing but compliments any time I wear it. The scent is nice and subtle and not over bearing at all.
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE this perfume. If anyone ever asks what I want for a gift, this is it. I can’t ever get enough of it. It’s not an overpowering scent like so many perfumes nowadays. There are so many perfumes that I’m sensitive to and cause me horrible headaches. Not this one! It’s long lasting and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. And I need more ASAP!
Jodi G.
Oakville, CT
OMG, this is my favorite perfume!!! It smells sweet, but not to sweet. Not overpowering at all. I currently purchase online as I can not seem to find this in stores.
Dwan  P.
lancaster
This my fancy going out perfume. It has a soft sent like honeysuckles and pears. It is overwhelming but it lets everyone know you have been there. It is expensive but worth it.
Deepti C.
Burbȅrry Perfumé For Women 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women uploaded by Deepti C.
The subtle scent I have in my collection. This is my one of the favorite fragrance I was pleasantly admire. I’m always on the hunt for fragrances and this is absolutely lovely. It’s also an added bonus that it is subtle and classy enough for a work environment. I can say that this fragrance is absolutely stunning.
Sonisha  R.
I absolutely love this spray for everyday. It smells really nice. I wouldn’t say too floral and it has a nice musk to it. It isn’t overpowering but it does last on the skin. When I go to put my clothes in the laundry at the end of the day it still has the pleasant smell.
Emma S.
Hayward , CA
One of my favorite all time classic perfumes. This one is definitely a winner. Light enough to be worn during the day but sweet and sexy enough for night wear as well. All my coworkers and friends always ask what it is. And I always buy a new one before I finish the one I'm using.
Stacie G.
Mount Vernon, KY
Absolute favorite perfume! The smell is amazing and very long lasting. Usually after a long day other perfumes seem to fade but not Burberry. The bottles are the perfect size and last forever! This is definitely my go to! And is always on my Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary list!
Christina P.
Holbrook, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome perfume!!! This is a classic and original there for it is hard to find, it is one in which I must always have on my dresser. It’s simple and soft but smells so warm and cozy. I love everything about this perfume
Carie Y.
Love this smell. It is expensive but stays on all day. Love the packaging too. Must have