Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray

The New London women's perfume from Burberry is just what the name says: a new, pleasant scent for the fashion-conscious. New London by Burberry has an appealing soft, sweet scent, light and appealing enough that New London will fit into any season or occasion, whether a classy night on the town or just everyday use.

Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray Do you search for reviewers for this perfume?would love to become one of them!!
[product:burberry-london-by-burberry-for-women] is a good inverstment?
Start your review of Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Lear46412 Nayreth Jeniree A.
Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Lear46412 Nayreth Jeniree A.
I love this burberry perfume for a powerful woman its sweet notes I love it for a night at the beach so I recommend it is a spectacular perfume that adapts to your pH and lasts a lot of that is impregnated in your skin
Tonia O.
Vineland, NJ
Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Tonia O.
THIS PERFUME GIVES ME BOSS BI*TCH VIBES! It has a very strong scent and is very long lasting so you’ll have the bottle for a while! Every time I wear it, I receive compliments and questions. It’s a very unique scent in how it’s musky but sexy and has floral beginnings. This will forever be one of my fav perfumes! And the packaging is super cute!
Noa A.
Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Noa A.
This is my most favorite perfume! It has a very professional scent, and I find it works well for both day and night. I also adore the packaging, but more importantly, I find this works well as my 'signature' scent because it's just so versatile. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jessica A.
This is a classic for me! It’s one of my top five fragrances, that I always come back to! I get so many compliments & it truly last all day & even through a late night. I’ll pick up a jacket or sweater I wore the day before & the beautiful scent still lingers. It’s strong enough to last all day , but I feel it has a soft floral scent with a blend of honeysuckle, jasmine, tangerine, patchouli, musk, rose, peony, sandalwood and tahitian flower. A blend that really is me! I would highly recommend to friends & family, like I’ve done all these years of using Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray
Amanda L.
I love Burberry London and think it has a wonderful scent that is great for special occasions or an everyday perfume. Though expensive, I believe it is well worth the price.
Tsolmon O.
Seattle
Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Tsolmon O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Obsessed with warmer scent for keeping it a day! I don't need to use it one day to refresh. (Very rich) i cannot describe its scent, but if you like warmer smell, you would like it. Also, it has man's version, so it would be amazing to couples that I thought. Bottle is fancy and keeping symbol of Burberry.
Lena K.
Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Lena K.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
By far my favorite perfume. My #1 always. It smells so good, you only a little and it will stay on your skin all day. It’s my signature scent for fall and winter. It’s sophisticated warm and deep scent, that’s complex and elegant.Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray
Nicole M.
Schenectady, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
This is sexy in a bottle. Very floral but just wonderful, I feel like this scent gives me confidence to take on the world.
Janette R.
This smell is very good and will stay on you for a good minute, it will last all day ! You will love it :)))))
Preyanka H.
Allen
I don't personally love this perfume that much. I bought it impulsively and I could only wear it a few times because it didn't go with my body chemistry. I gave it to my mom and it smells amazing on her! I couldn't believe it was the same perfume. I prefer sweeter perfumes and this one was more modern and sophisticated. I feel like it was more of older perfume rather than someone in her teens or twenties. That's just my own opinion!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danae P.
Hamburg
il y a 10 mois
Kathy G. il y a 4 mois
I have that love the scent
Alyssa A.
Brighton, MA
Natalie T.
Marietta, GA
il y a 2 ans
Kacyn G. il y a 2 ans
I've always seen this listed at the same price. However, I buy from Sephora so I know it's the real thing.
Ashly J.
Evansville , IN
il y a 2 ans
Burberry New London Women's Eau De Parfum Spray ? I love the smell of this stuff but obviously everybody can wear only certain perfumes so how is this perfume ?
Vivianna W. il y a 2 ans
I really enjoy, and the fragrance stayed consistent and did not change when I put on. Long lasting fragrance, and not to heavy