Burberry Nail Polish uploaded by Michele S.
21 colors available

BY BURBERRY

Formulated with patent-pending technology, Burberry Nail Polish has a protective and long-lasting high-gloss finish with accelerated drying and hardening times. The formula contains strengthening and moisturising elements, including anti-oxidant pro-vitamin B5 and myrrh extract, to help protect and care for nails and prevent breakages. Effortless application is guaranteed with a high-precision rounded-end brush design.

Photo (1)
Cherise1676 ..
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
July 13, 2017, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: 200 STEEL GREY
SOOOO LOVELY! I have this specific color and 8 other shades in which I love so so much !! The formula is just right not to thick nor to thin, applied evenly with just one coat but I always apply two coats for maximum opacity. Lasts roughly a week & a half for me however I do have a very physically demanding custodial job. I would assume if I didn't have to work with my hands all day it would last for so much longer. lol the shades offered are so very flattering on a wide range of skin tones which is always a plus.
Karina V.
Karina V.
July 16, 2017, 2:49 a.m.
Review for: 108 HONEY, 300 MILITARY RED, Other
I absolutely loved these! The colors were vibrant and the formula was very fast drying, these were super convenient! I have my eye on some of the other colors and might be purchasing soon!