Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml

Introducing My Burberry Blush, a fruity floral Eau de Parfum with a sparkling twist. Stepping back into a London garden awakening in the first light of day, My Burberry Blush captures the senses as blossoming flowers pop with spirited energy.

Created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian and Christopher Bailey, the fragrance opens with glazed pomegranate and vibrant lemon. Delicate rose petal notes are lifted with crisp apple, while a base of jasmine and wisteria round off the scent for an intensely feminine touch.

The bottle is enlivened with a feminine and sophisticated pink hue, reflecting the confident and spirited character of the fragrance. Its signature design details remain with a horn-look lid, inspired by the buttons of the Burberry trench coat, and a hand-tied gabardine knot around the neck of the bottle.

Key Notes:
Pomegranate, Rose, Jasmine

Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml ... What is everyone's opinion on this perfume? I have been wanting to try it but most of the time I order online , I want to make sure I'm not wasting time or money. Can anyone tell me kind of what it smells like?
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml How smell this floral, fruity, musky ?
Start your review of Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml!
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Lauren G.
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Scentbird
I love this perfume! It not only smells amazing but it seems to last all day for me. I also like how the scent smells great but isn’t too overpowering. The packaging is also really nice. If you’re looking for a new scent to try I definitely recommend trying this perfume! Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml
Mona C.
Stroudsburg, PA
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Mona C.
I got a sample of this perfume. The smell is not too strong. Nice floral smell. Looking for something light and floral smelling, get this perfume.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,134 reviews
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml This perfume is amazing. It has such a nice soft smell. Very cute packaging. Perfect for a night out. First time smelling this and I absolutely love it.
Joanna U.
Pixley, CA
I had this product till I finish it lol. This product is very good. I love the smell and I always get comments about the smell of the spray 😍
Janie H.
Bell gardens , CA
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Janie H.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my favorites! After smelling this I didn’t hesitate to buy it . It’s both floral / soft which I love. I’m not one for strong spicy smells so this was it for me .
Sindy R.
Shirley, NY
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Sindy R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love burberrybeauty #MyBurburryBlushPerfume . I remember when I first purchased My first Burberry bag. It was a clutch bag and I I loved it . Ever since then I just fell in love with Burberry. I love the unique Burberry pattern and Burberry will never get old. I have a few Burberry fragrances but this one by far has to be my favorite, I love the packaging, the lid reminds of the Burberry trench coat buttons that I have and I love the pink bottle vibe. The only thing that was disappointing is that it don’t last long. Apart from that I love it!!! .
Brittany B.
Irvington, AL
I got a sample sent to me from this exact perfume and it smells like heaven. I would love to purchase this some day. Its perfect for me.
Dre F.
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Dre F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely LOVE this scent from Burberry .. I love all varieties of perfumes / parfum’s - from deep spicy warm scents like this to ‘candy’-esqe like prada/juicy/ed hardy to fruity, fresh, clean scents like CLEAN Reserve Rain Eau de Parfum Spray .. but this Burberry is one of my favorites to wear. This item comes in the most beautifully created, aesthetically pleasing, pink tinted translucent glass bottle, with a simple yet elegant bow wrapped on it. It’s fragrance is a mix of rich spices with floral hints, and the smallest amount spritzed & applied lasts hours. I was pleasantly surprised as some perfumes suffer from the ‘hour curse’ where even if strong at first, it wears off immediately as if it was never applied. This is not the case with the Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml. It is certainly worth the price! After receiving a sample and then using my points at Sephora, I just had to purchase the full size. It has become one of my signature scents, and I highly suggest anyone who is looking for a fabulous smelling new favorite to try this item - you will NOT regret it ✨✨
Mikaela W.
Pensacola, FL
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Mikaela W.
I love love love this perfume!! I've never been big on splurging on pricey items like this but this one is truly worth the money. Smells like pomegranate, roses and Jasmine. I would definitely recommend this perfume to anyone looking as it has become my signature scent. Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml
Ashley J.
Newnan, GA
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Ashley J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ugh I LOVE this scent! It is sweet yet has floral hints to it. A very feminine and summer scent. The perfume lasts for several hours and need to reapply in the afternoon. The bottle is pricey but definitely lasts a long time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Britny M.
Fort Myers, FL
il y a un mois
Elanur Y.
Rotterdam
il y a 9 mois
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml How smell this floral, fruity, musky ?
Hailey B. il y a 6 mois
Id say a little fruity and floral
Ainslee K.
Grande Pointe, MB
il y a 10 mois
Avi I. il y a 3 mois
I really like it, on my second bottle 🤩 it's very floral and light. Perfect if you are looking for a light scented, spring, floral perfume. If you are looking for a strong scented, might not be the best.
katarina Z.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Burberry My eau de parfum - 90 ml ?Does it smell cold or sweet?
Navjyot S. il y a un an
Its a bit on the sweet side but I definitely love it