Burberry My Burberry Shower Oil, 8.1 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry My Burberry Shower Oil, 8.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Karen N.
Medford, MA
Love it but the fragance is way to strong for my taste, if u add some almond oild to it its amazing, dont use perfume with it just oil, its strong
MY SKIN N SMELLS AND FEELS AMAZING AFTER USING THIS. IT IS SOFTER AND I SWEAR IT GLOWS
Alyssa B.
Great smelling product, love the packaging. fairly new but still going strong.