BY BURBERRY #60 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Inspired by the trench coat and its heritage of British design and craftsmanship, My Burberry captures the fragrance of a London garden after the rain.

The scent is a contemporary British grand floral.

Top notes of sweet pea and bergamot fuse with a geranium leaf, golden quince and freesia heart, rounded out with a base of patchouli and rain-tipped damask and centifolia roses.

The bottle reflects iconic details of the trench coat: a bold horn-finish cap echoes its distinctive buttons and the hand-tied bow is English-woven gabardine, honouring the fabric invented by Thomas Burberry over 100 years ago.

Buy on Sephora*
Meher V.
Cambridge, MA
Okay this smells fantastic, it makes me feel like a power woman that can conquer anything, but also sophisticated, sexy and young. I wish my life could be this fragrance. It also lasts all day but it's not overpowering. This is now my good luck perfume and it should become yours too.
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
This is my favorite perfume right now. It is tantalizing. It is a little expensive for what I usually buy but with Christmas coming this is definitely on my list. You can't go wrong with any Burberry smells. This is the later now which I always appreciate something that is a little more floral instead of your peppery darker smell. My only complaint is like I said the price point is a little bit high but besides that it's wonderful.
Inga S.
I got it for my BD. I love this fragrance. It is very elegant and strong, but beautiful. My husband bought it from Burberry store online. It is unique, I would not compare to other products. Recommend it for evening or special occasion use, not for everyday!
amra c.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a good classic scent. This is one I wear in special occasions. This sent is a perfect mixture of sweet and floral. This scent runs normal to other. But if I was to buy it again I would buy something different.
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
yeah i was is that your mom is going to work tomorrow wwith next time i is was a your time to for a dinner long time to get go come get home so you don’t need to go come to see my mom i is that time of time to you come get your dad mom stuff
Swaila✨ R.
Colonie , NY
If I could give this perfume 10 stars, I would. This is my signature scent. I absolutely love this perfume. I only use it for special occasions and I’m starting to run out of my first bottle. It’s a bit pricey but I don’t care. It’s a favorite of mine and it’s always going to be. I can’t wait to repurchase it.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a great perfume if you like very florally feminine scents. I don't tend to wear scents like this. It's a long lasting perfume which I really appreciate. The packaging is so cute and high quality. I think the price is a bit much but overall a very nice perfume. My mom loves it.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
I liked this, I'm not sure it comes in a small size or if my mother just bought me the sample sized one. But I was so angry because I spilled it my bag 🤦🏾, I would buy it again with my own money though. It had a long lasting scent which is why I asked my mom to get me a higher-ended fragrance.
Daniela N.
New York
I first wasn't sure about this perfume when I tried it on but then I realized every time I went out everyone would compliment me on the scent! Now I love it! It's a bit pricey but it's worth the money
ashleigh. G.
Blacksburg
Smells like honeysuckle and spring meadows. I’ve been buying samples and small rollers but I recently found fragrance.net and it’s so affordable I might take the plunge and but I large bottle.
inayah m.
london
is this product worth all the hype and the cost of the product?
barbie a.
i been interested in buying this perfume but i'm curious about how long does it last through the day ?
Desislava B.
Ruse
majd m.
Algeria
I got it as a gift, does it last for so long? is it strong?
Cindy C.
Roxbury , MA
What is the difference between this perfume and the one with the darker brown ribbon?

back