BY BURBERRY

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Pomegranate, Rose, JasmineAbout: My Burberry Blush steps back into a London garden as it awakens in the first light of day. Capturing the senses, blossoming flowers open with a burst of energy, while dapples of glowing light weave, twist, and turn through the flora. Created by perfumers Francis Kurkdjian and Christopher Bailey, the fragrance opens with sharp pomegranate fused with vibrant lemon. Delicate rose petal notes are lifted with crisp apple, while a base of jasmine and wisteria round off the scent for an intensely feminine touch. The bottle is enlivened with a feminine and sophisticated pink hue, reflecting the confident and spirited character of the new scent. Its signature design details remain with a lighter shade horn-look lid inspired by the buttons of the BURBERRY trench coat and a hand-tied gabardine knot around the neck.

• Does this last all day?4 Answers
  • Who else likes the original Burberry better?4 Answers
  • I'm a collector of scents. Is this one that is long lasting? Woul...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah B.
Joppa, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yassss! I got this scent from my #Scentbird this month and omg. It is amazing. It lasts very long and it subtle yet sexy. Everyone loves it that smells it, I do recommend seeing how it smells on your body because it smells so much better than it does in the bottle. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Laura M.
Hudson , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most beautiful fragrance I've ever worn, i felt in love with the original My Burberry, but Blush is beyond gorgeous, the stunning notes of pomegranate, jasmine and rose makes it the perfect fragrance for the modern woman who celebrates life by being and feeling beautiful!!! Love love loveeeeee ♥️
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love. Love. Love! It has low ratings but I think it's just a unique scent that might not be for everyone. I love this scent so so much. The scent is so reminiscent of something my mom used to wear in the past when I was younger but I can't quite put my finger on it. On my skin, the scent gets warmer and even better and I personally don't know why people are giving it low ratings. The perfume is absolute perfection and this is also my new signature scent -adding to my perfume collection. It is the sweetest fragrance ever! I love it. I feel like I'm obsessed with it!
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this! I normally hate expensive perfumes... they smell like halitosis to me. This one has the perfect combo of florals and sweetness. It's very sophisticated without overpowering, much like the way Amazing Grace is.
I had to buy full size after sampling!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this perfume as a sample today in my monthly play by Sephora subscription, and spritzed it on my wrist right away so I could see what it smells like, it is quite strong and very very floraly oh, I do like it, it is definitely more of a spring summer scent so I am not sure why they sent it to me in November, but I like sweeter scents, so I definitely won't be purchasing the full sized product, but I will use my sample in the spring or summer, if you like flowery scents then I would recommend this.
Jackie L.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells amazing! I was so impressed with the sample I received I went out and bought the full size. It’s very light, but sweet and floral. I am not a fan of musty scents and this isn’t one at all. It lasts all day as well. So great!
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a huge fan of this scent. It’s a fruity floral with notes of pomegranate and rose. It’s just a little too sweet for my taste. I do feel like it lasts a long time. I applied early morning, and could definitely still smell it that night.
Christine H.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received my sample in the mail! I was very excited to try this! I love floral perfumes! It has floral scents with jasmine and rose petals and hints of pomegranate and apple making it very fruity! I Will be heading to Sephora this week to purchase full size! Highly recommend for the floral scent lover!
annbeaverhausen A.
San Francisco, CA
Hate this. It smells like an old woman, and not one with expensive taste. Most Burberry fragrances have a note of musk that's sort of their signature. They also tend to be strong even with one spray. In this case, these attributes work against each other. A strong unpleasant smell does do you any favors. This is a definite skip.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went into this thinking that this was probably going to be the least favorite fragrance of some samples I had received from Sephora. I was wrong. Although the fragrance is classified as floral, I can really smell the notes of pomegranate (maybe slightly the apple). I'm very particular about the fragrances I would wear but I think may just have to purchase a bottle of this.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else likes the original Burberry better?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this last all day?
Gia A.
Where can I get this?
Nicholene M.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a collector of scents. Is this one that is long lasting? Would you recommend it for the office?
nayara r.