BY BURBERRY

Introducing My Burberry Blush, a fruity floral Eau de Parfum with a sparkling twist. Stepping back into a London garden awakening in the first light of day, My Burberry Blush captures the senses as blossoming flowers pop with spirited energy.

Created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian and Christopher Bailey, the fragrance opens with glazed pomegranate and vibrant lemon. Delicate rose petal notes are lifted with crisp apple, while a base of jasmine and wisteria round off the scent for an intensely feminine touch.

The bottle is enlivened with a feminine and sophisticated pink hue, reflecting the confident and spirited character of the fragrance. Its signature design details remain with a horn-look lid, inspired by the buttons of the Burberry trench coat, and a hand-tied gabardine knot around the neck of the bottle.

Key Notes:
Pomegranate, Rose, Jasmine

• Does this last all day?4 Answers
  • Who else likes the original Burberry better?4 Answers
  • I'm a collector of scents. Is this one that is long lasti...2 Answers
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I am in love with this scent! It's a fruity floral perfume which is the kind of scents I gravitate to. It also smells fresh which is another reason why I love this perfume. I love when perfumes give off a fresh clean scent. The key notes are beautiful, they are pomegranate, rose, and jasmine. I believe there are hints of lemon and crisp apple as well. The bottle is also beautiful. It has a pink tint to it and it looks gorgeous on a vanity. It's on the pricer side but it's so worth it! I feel so pretty wearing this perfume. It's long lasting and not overwhelming.
Christine N.
This is actually a feminine Burberry scent. It does smell like a lovely garden. It starts off initially fruity and then becomes more floral particularly jasmine but also some rose. The different notes ebb and flow so it does evoke the different scents one would smell walking through a garden.

There are a lot of fruity florals but this one is unique in that it doesn’t default to citrus like so many of the others. It uses pomegranate to balance the floral. The scent ends up being a sweeter and lighter floral. There is nothing heady about this fragrance and it has longevity but not much throw. I would say this is really an all occasion and all season fragrance though there is a brightness to it that makes me think it would be best for Spring or Summer.
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
According to the interwebs, this perfume has notes of "pomegranate, rose, and jasmine". According to me, this has notes of "fruity something-or-other and serious goodness". I don't normally lean towards Burberry perfumes because they are usually VERY strong, but Blush is just the right amount of potent and it is definitely a work-friendly every day scent! I first tried out the scent when I received a sample and my husband and I liked it so much that he bought me the 1.0 fl. oz. bottle. It smells clean and fruity and crisp and fresh and delicious and happy. I'll never have a career in eloquent perfumery writing.
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
This is a light and very pretty smelling perfume. It definitely gives a lifestyle scent, my only problem with it, is that it is not very long lasting on skin. I do notice if I spray my jacket and put it back on later the scent is vaguely there. However there’s nothing wrong with needing to reapply your scent once a day - and her ghoul recommend this!
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
I felt in love with Blush when a sales representative gave me a sample
I went back next day and asked for another sample
Is so fresh and soft. It’s great for day time dates
When i was wearing Blush got lot of compliments

I am strongly buying it for myself and as a gift for my girls
And strongly recommend all girls to try it or husband/boyfriend get one as a gift
#burberry #blush # fragrance Burberry My Burberry Blush Eau De Parfum Sprayuct:burberry-my-burberry-blush-30-oz-90-ml-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Emily d.
Portland, OR
You know I always get Burberry samples in my Sephora Play! boxes and they're always overwhelming.  It's not a well made fragrance and it always feels like something Sephora had too much of and tossed it in their boxes.  I would never pay $68 for this perfume.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Obsessed with this! I normally hate expensive perfumes... they smell like halitosis to me. This one has the perfect combo of florals and sweetness. It's very sophisticated without overpowering, much like the way Amazing Grace is.
I had to buy full size after sampling!
Rochel B.
Montegut, LA
Got this as a sample in my Sephora play bag for the month of November.. I'm really sad cuz I'm almost out of the sample and it is really expensive so needless to say, I will be saving for this product. It smells amazing and stays on throughout the day!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received this perfume as a sample today in my monthly play by Sephora subscription, and spritzed it on my wrist right away so I could see what it smells like, it is quite strong and very very floraly oh, I do like it, it is definitely more of a spring summer scent so I am not sure why they sent it to me in November, but I like sweeter scents, so I definitely won't be purchasing the full sized product, but I will use my sample in the spring or summer, if you like flowery scents then I would recommend this.
Tabatha F.
Nicholasville
I received this as a sample in my #Sephora play box last month and I used it up so incredibly fast. Its literally the lightest floral scent and just so nice once applied to the skin. I have been given so many compliments on this and I typically wear Miss Dior and I never have had so many than on this scent. Now, I get to pout until Christmas and hope there is a giant bottle all for me from Santa. #GiftCrush burberry-my-burberry-blush-3.0-oz/-90-ml-eau-de-parfum-spray
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this last all day?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Who else likes the original Burberry better?
Danielle J.
I love fragrances with more of a sweet scent.... would this be a good choice for me to try?
Stephanie C.
Edmonton , AB
I've seen some ladies saying they requested and received samples, where did you go to request a sample ? Burberry My Burberry Blush Eau De Parfum Spray
Glorimary A.