BY BURBERRY

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Pomegranate, Rose, JasmineAbout: My Burberry Blush steps back into a London garden as it awakens in the first light of day. Capturing the senses, blossoming flowers open with a burst of energy, while dapples of glowing light weave, twist, and turn through the flora. Created by perfumers Francis Kurkdjian and Christopher Bailey, the fragrance opens with sharp pomegranate fused with vibrant lemon. Delicate rose petal notes are lifted with crisp apple, while a base of jasmine and wisteria round off the scent for an intensely feminine touch. The bottle is enlivened with a feminine and sophisticated pink hue, reflecting the confident and spirited character of the new scent. Its signature design details remain with a lighter shade horn-look lid inspired by the buttons of the BURBERRY trench coat and a hand-tied gabardine knot around the neck.

• Does this last all day?4 Answers
  • Who else likes the original Burberry better?4 Answers
  • I'm a collector of scents. Is this one that is long lasti...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christine N.
This is actually a feminine Burberry scent. It does smell like a lovely garden. It starts off initially fruity and then becomes more floral particularly jasmine but also some rose. The different notes ebb and flow so it does evoke the different scents one would smell walking through a garden.

There are a lot of fruity florals but this one is unique in that it doesn’t default to citrus like so many of the others. It uses pomegranate to balance the floral. The scent ends up being a sweeter and lighter floral. There is nothing heady about this fragrance and it has longevity but not much throw. I would say this is really an all occasion and all season fragrance though there is a brightness to it that makes me think it would be best for Spring or Summer.
Karina S.
Irving, TX
According to the interwebs, this perfume has notes of "pomegranate, rose, and jasmine". According to me, this has notes of "fruity something-or-other and serious goodness". I don't normally lean towards Burberry perfumes because they are usually VERY strong, but Blush is just the right amount of potent and it is definitely a work-friendly every day scent! I first tried out the scent when I received a sample and my husband and I liked it so much that he bought me the 1.0 fl. oz. bottle. It smells clean and fruity and crisp and fresh and delicious and happy. I'll never have a career in eloquent perfumery writing.
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
This is a light and very pretty smelling perfume. It definitely gives a lifestyle scent, my only problem with it, is that it is not very long lasting on skin. I do notice if I spray my jacket and put it back on later the scent is vaguely there. However there’s nothing wrong with needing to reapply your scent once a day - and her ghoul recommend this!
Keyshia C.
New York
Love. Love. Love! It has low ratings but I think it's just a unique scent that might not be for everyone. I love this scent so so much. The scent is so reminiscent of something my mom used to wear in the past when I was younger but I can't quite put my finger on it. On my skin, the scent gets warmer and even better and I personally don't know why people are giving it low ratings. The perfume is absolute perfection and this is also my new signature scent -adding to my perfume collection. It is the sweetest fragrance ever! I love it. I feel like I'm obsessed with it!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
You know I always get Burberry samples in my Sephora Play! boxes and they're always overwhelming.  It's not a well made fragrance and it always feels like something Sephora had too much of and tossed it in their boxes.  I would never pay $68 for this perfume.
Chatel P.
Love!!! I got this with my Sephora play box April 2018! I love this! Can’t wait to get a bigger bottle! The scent is long lasting and smells great! Great floral perfume! I figured I wouldn’t like it but I do I’m 25!
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Obsessed with this! I normally hate expensive perfumes... they smell like halitosis to me. This one has the perfect combo of florals and sweetness. It's very sophisticated without overpowering, much like the way Amazing Grace is.
I had to buy full size after sampling!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received this perfume as a sample today in my monthly play by Sephora subscription, and spritzed it on my wrist right away so I could see what it smells like, it is quite strong and very very floraly oh, I do like it, it is definitely more of a spring summer scent so I am not sure why they sent it to me in November, but I like sweeter scents, so I definitely won't be purchasing the full sized product, but I will use my sample in the spring or summer, if you like flowery scents then I would recommend this.
Danielle M.
If you like that subtle floral sweet scent, this perfume is for you. It really does match up with product reviews. Lasts 2/3rds of the day with one spritz of the sample size in Sephora Play subscription. I’d love to see a formula without so much alcohol though.
Jackie L.
Miami Beach, FL
This perfume smells amazing! I was so impressed with the sample I received I went out and bought the full size. It’s very light, but sweet and floral. I am not a fan of musty scents and this isn’t one at all. It lasts all day as well. So great!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this last all day?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Who else likes the original Burberry better?
Gia A.
Where can I get this?
Nicholene M.
Sacramento , CA
I'm a collector of scents. Is this one that is long lasting? Would you recommend it for the office?
Jordan M.