MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBurberry
My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum Rollerball

BURBERRY My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Pomegranate, Rose, JasmineAbout: My Burberry Blush steps back into a London garden as it awakens in the first light of day. Capturing the senses, blossoming flowers open with a burst of energy, while dapples of glowing light weave, twist, and turn through the flora. Created by perfumers Francis Kurkdjian and Christopher Bailey, the fragrance opens with sharp pomegranate fused with vibrant lemon. Delicate rose petal notes are lifted with crisp apple, while a base of jasmine and wisteria round off the scent for an intensely feminine touch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BURBERRY My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,021 reviews
BURBERRY My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchasing my parfums in tiny bottles OR rollerballs is a passion of mine because of the of travel 👛 😃 💖✨👍 🌸My Burberry Blush steps back into a London garden as it awakens in the first light of day. Capturing the senses, blossoming flowers open with a burst of energy, while dapples of glowing light weave, twist, and turn through the flora. Created by perfumers Francis Kurkdjian and Christopher Bailey, the fragrance opens with sharp pomegranate fused with vibrant lemon. Delicate rose petal notes are lifted with crisp apple, while a base of jasmine and wisteria round off the scent for an intensely feminine touch. Freshing- Crisp. Light weight fragrance. It has a crisp apple scent. When it lands on my skin and becomes one with my natural scent- I actually like it!!!! My husband actually likes it! 🌸The bottle is enlivened with a feminine and sophisticated pink hue, reflecting the confident and spirited character of the new scent. Its signature design details remain with a lighter shade horn-look lid—inspired by the buttons of the BURBERRY trench coat—and a hand-tied gabardine knot around the neck. I had previously gifted a sample (from my boys) & since it was great- I used the credit I had on a gift card and bought this giant size to last me. When a fragrance this refreshing mixes with ME and becomes my Summer go to when wearing a dress (my daily outfit of choice lately....) I was grateful to be able to grab this size to last me the long haul. I am really frugal and like my purchases to LAST. 🙌 ❤ #burberryBlushMommaScent
Yuliia T.
University Pl, WA
BURBERRY My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Yuliia T.
I really love this perfume - I have it in a small travel-size bottle, but I'm gonna buy a full-size product. This is a perfect scent for those who love fruity and floral perfumes. That's something you can easily spray in the morning and not have to worry about how it smells or about it being overpowering. It's great for everyday usage, especially on summer or spring days. It's fresh, elegant and not too sweet. I love this product!
Pamela B.
weymouth
BURBERRY My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Pamela B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Burberry Blush is my new daily go to. It has a soft gentle fragrance that isn’t musky at all. Very lightly floral and fresh smelling. There is something sweet smelling that makes it extra lovely as the day goes on and I smell my wrists.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my second favorite perfume, ever! It is the most beautiful scent. I get so many compliments when I wear it. I never get tired of the scent and it’s not too strong, it’s perfect for daytime and hot days because it’s very soft and pretty. I will always purchase this perfume. The rollerball is really pretty too, the perfume comes out very easily and the bottle is nice and strong and doesn’t feel as if it will break easily, if you are traveling or even just in your purse. I love this!!
Amanda J.
Malvern
i LOVE this smell. I received a small sample in my #sephoraplay forever ago and still love this smell. It's super expensive when there's so many fragrances out there that will do the job (making you smell nice) and last a decent amount of time AND my friends all hate the smell. Most of my friends suggested against buying it and did not like the smell and I ended up just getting the rollerball because it's so expensive for what it is. If you do love it, I suggest waiting until there is a value kit with it (they have them often in department stores like #lordandtaylors #nordstroms #bloomingdales and then use the family & friends 20% off discount when its happening usually it applies). I use mine rarely because I know other people are offended by the scent and it's so expensive, I've had the roller ball for about a year and probably will not repurchase.
Ewelina S.
Saucier, MS
This is my signature scent (not in rollerball but i couldn’t find the bottle version on influenster). It knocked down Miss Dior from the first spot. I always get compliments when I wear it. Even though it has rose and Jasmine in it, it’s not overly floral. Rose is not overwhelming either. Love it!
Brooke N.
This is one of, if not my favorite fragrance that I own. It's very light with bright, crisp floral and fruity notes. I love carrying the rollerball in my purse throughout the spring and summer. My only complaint is that the rollerball tends to build up rust over time, which can stain skin and clothes.
Agnes C.
Silver Spring, MD
In addition to the jar perfume, I also have Burberry’s Blush in rollerball. As said in my previous post, this is a beautiful floral-fruity (rose, pomegranate, jasmine) fragrance blend. This rollerball makes reapplication much more convenient and is travel-friendly, which is why I give it 5 stars!
Heather W.
Very light and sweet smelling and also the perfect travel perfume! So essentially it is perfect for summer.
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a fruity, floral scent from Burberry. I love the roller ball packaging because it's great for travelling or to keep it in my purse. The scent is light and airy for daytime.

Looking for your answer?