BURBERRY My Burberry Black 3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Victoria M.BURBERRY My Burberry Black 3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kate T.

BY BURBERRY

My Burberry Black fuses the scent of sun-drenched jasmine flower and peach nectar with a sensual touch of rose. The iconic rose note at the heart of My Burberry fragrances is given a sweet and inviting candied twist, while rich amber patchouli rounds out the scent for a deep and captivating finish. A new fragrance joining the My Burberry collection, My Burberry Black follows the same codes of craftsmanship, innovation, and appreciation of the iconic Heritage Trench Coat. My Burberry Black travels back to a London garden amidst a gathering storm, heavy rain contrasting with the warm and captivating floral notes. Notes: Sun-drenched Jasmine, Peach Nectar, Candied Rose, Amber Patchouli. Style: Floral. Sexy. Intimate. see more...

La Nita D.
I am madly, deeply, in love with Burberry’s new, intense and sensual fragrance for women, “My Burberry Black.” It encapsulates everything I love (rain, seduction) in an amber-colored bottle finished with a hand-tied black gabardine knot. The fragrance fuses the scent of jasmine and peach nectar with a touch of rose. It is oh so spellbinding, and such a decadently romantic fragrance; instantaneously it has become my signature scent; and could it be more fitting: complimentary monogramming.
Roxanne E.
Silverdale, WA
The first time I tried a sample of this perfume I knew it was going to come home with me. The intoxicating fragrance is a combination of carmel, chocolate, floral, amber and so much more. It's hard to describe only to say the compliments are abundant whenever I wear this perfume from both men and women
Victoria M.
I think I have a new signature scent. This perfume is perfect. I'd say it's a great fall and winter scent, but if I like a scent enough, wear it year round. It's definitely a mature scent but not an old lady perfume. It's woodsy yet spicy with a hint of floral.
Sara K.
It's mysterious and dark and yet sweet and seductive. This enchanting perfume may just be my new winter perfume. Hopefully it goes down in price soon! 1.0 fl oz for $75 seems like a lot.
Christine N.
This fragrance in Burberry Black is different from the other Burberry fragrances I have smelled in the past which were all too green or unisex for me. This one is a gourmand that is spicy and sexy.

The notes are jasmine, peach nectar, candied rose and amber patchouli. The floral in this comes second to the gourmand which is quite strong but it is still there which gives it this femininity. The gourmand makes this yummy and the nectar, candied, and lasting amber base notes are what last. The patchouli gives it this earthy sexiness.

This is definitely a scent for a sexy sophisticated and confident woman. It is like the girl who liked Pink Sugar Aquolina when she was younger but is now all grown up. You will leave a memorable impression and the throw and lasting power of this fragrance is quite good. I would say it is best suited for the cooler seasons or in the evening.
Dominique A.
San Diego, CA
This is my scent version of when we wear our sexy lingerie that ACTUALLY MATCH under our work attire.... Something that gives me a boost of confidence, demure, "seize-the-day" type of attitude. The fragrance does last all day so I spritz it once before I put my top and a small amount more for my wrists. I love that by the end of the day, I smell like warm sugar with a bit of a floral note. I rotate this 'My Burberry, and Chance Chanel.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is the exact scent I go for every time I hunt for a new perfume!! My only issue is it only lasted about an hour in a cool office environment so it made the step price tag no where near worth it to splurge. I won't repurchase but I love the scent so I will absolutely finish my bottle!
Shelby B.
This perfume is amazing, it smells wonderful and I have received several compliments when I've had it on. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future, the smell seems to last longer than my other perfumes. Super happy with this scent
Chloe B.
Such a great scent. Very deep and almost intoxicating smell, received this once as a tester and was immediately hooked. Best perfume I have smelled to date. I love how strong it is without being too obnoxious of a scent
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
This perfume has quickly become my favorite perfume!! I'm in love. I first smelt it on someone when I was at work and after that, I knew I had to buy it! And now every time I wear this perfume, people ask me what I'm wearing! It is a beautiful scent and it lasts so long on my skin, which is amazing because most other perfumes don't last very long on me! Do yourself a favor and please go to a store and smell it!!
Aysha B.