BY BURBERRY

My Burberry Black fuses the scent of sun-drenched jasmine flower and peach nectar with a sensual touch of rose. The iconic rose note at the heart of My Burberry fragrances is given a sweet and inviting candied twist, while rich amber patchouli rounds out the scent for a deep and captivating finish. A new fragrance joining the My Burberry collection, My Burberry Black follows the same codes of craftsmanship, innovation, and appreciation of the iconic Heritage Trench Coat. My Burberry Black travels back to a London garden amidst a gathering storm, heavy rain contrasting with the warm and captivating floral notes. Notes: Sun-drenched Jasmine, Peach Nectar, Candied Rose, Amber Patchouli. Style: Floral. Sexy. Intimate. see more...

Alondra M.
tampa, FL
I recieved this as a sample from sephora and i honestly have to say this perfume is awful.
The scent is way too strong to the point where i feel like, if someone smelled me with it on, theyd pass out. If you want to give yourself a headache , this is the best way to go.

It says perfume but it was too rough of a fragrance . Youd think its a strong cologne.
Purnima D.
I got this as a gift for my birthday. It smells very nice and fancy. It smells expensive. The packaging is so cute as well! I can easily fit it I. My bag. The scent is great to wear. It’s a great gift choice as well.
Natalie F.
Louisville, KY
This is my fave date night perfume. I get lots of compliments about it and inquiries of what I’m wearing. The scent is very distinctive and ultra sexy. I consider it a good value since a little goes a long way.
Christine N.
This fragrance in Burberry Black is different from the other Burberry fragrances I have smelled in the past which were all too green or unisex for me. This one is a gourmand that is spicy and sexy.

The notes are jasmine, peach nectar, candied rose and amber patchouli. The floral in this comes second to the gourmand which is quite strong but it is still there which gives it this femininity. The gourmand makes this yummy and the nectar, candied, and lasting amber base notes are what last. The patchouli gives it this earthy sexiness.

This is definitely a scent for a sexy sophisticated and confident woman. It is like the girl who liked Pink Sugar Aquolina when she was younger but is now all grown up. You will leave a memorable impression and the throw and lasting power of this fragrance is quite good. I would say it is best suited for the cooler seasons or in the evening.
Emily R.
This is my favorite perfume that I've ever tried. It's such an amazing combination of fresh & floral, which are the scents I always tend towards, while seeming so rich & grounded. In the end, it's kind of none of those things, because the combination makes it so unique and classy. I'm keeping this one in stock, always.
Roxanne E.
Silverdale, WA
The first time I tried a sample of this perfume I knew it was going to come home with me. The intoxicating fragrance is a combination of carmel, chocolate, floral, amber and so much more. It's hard to describe only to say the compliments are abundant whenever I wear this perfume from both men and women
Itselle R.
This perfume smells amazing and is long lasting! It's definitely worth it! Also when I purchased it at Macy's it came with a free large duffle bag that I can use for traveling and of course free samples. I was very excited that I found a scent I love and of course the free gifts were a great bonus!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is the exact scent I go for every time I hunt for a new perfume!! My only issue is it only lasted about an hour in a cool office environment so it made the step price tag no where near worth it to splurge. I won't repurchase but I love the scent so I will absolutely finish my bottle!
Courtney H.
When I first smelled this perfume, especially out of the bottle - I didn't care for it. I sprayed some on me anyways, and a few hours later I was obsessed how the deep amber undertones smelled on my skin. It's a very sexy, mature scent. Great for winter.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff smells great! One of my favorites, It lasts for quite awhile. I love it. I got it as a sample but will definitely be purchasing it! One of the most favorite samples I've ever received. Can't wait to purchase
Aysha B.