BURBERRY My Burberry Black 3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kate T.BURBERRY My Burberry Black 3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Victoria M.

BY BURBERRY

My Burberry Black fuses the scent of sun-drenched jasmine flower and peach nectar with a sensual touch of rose. The iconic rose note at the heart of My Burberry fragrances is given a sweet and inviting candied twist, while rich amber patchouli rounds out the scent for a deep and captivating finish. A new fragrance joining the My Burberry collection, My Burberry Black follows the same codes of craftsmanship, innovation, and appreciation of the iconic Heritage Trench Coat. My Burberry Black travels back to a London garden amidst a gathering storm, heavy rain contrasting with the warm and captivating floral notes. Notes: Sun-drenched Jasmine, Peach Nectar, Candied Rose, Amber Patchouli. Style: Floral. Sexy. Intimate. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Courtney H.
When I first smelled this perfume, especially out of the bottle - I didn't care for it. I sprayed some on me anyways, and a few hours later I was obsessed how the deep amber undertones smelled on my skin. It's a very sexy, mature scent. Great for winter.
Christine N.
This fragrance in Burberry Black is different from the other Burberry fragrances I have smelled in the past which were all too green or unisex for me. This one is a gourmand that is spicy and sexy.

The notes are jasmine, peach nectar, candied rose and amber patchouli. The floral in this comes second to the gourmand which is quite strong but it is still there which gives it this femininity. The gourmand makes this yummy and the nectar, candied, and lasting amber base notes are what last. The patchouli gives it this earthy sexiness.

This is definitely a scent for a sexy sophisticated and confident woman. It is like the girl who liked Pink Sugar Aquolina when she was younger but is now all grown up. You will leave a memorable impression and the throw and lasting power of this fragrance is quite good. I would say it is best suited for the cooler seasons or in the evening.
Dominique A.
San Diego, CA
This is my scent version of when we wear our sexy lingerie that ACTUALLY MATCH under our work attire.... Something that gives me a boost of confidence, demure, "seize-the-day" type of attitude. The fragrance does last all day so I spritz it once before I put my top and a small amount more for my wrists. I love that by the end of the day, I smell like warm sugar with a bit of a floral note. I rotate this 'My Burberry, and Chance Chanel.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
This perfume has quickly become my favorite perfume!! I'm in love. I first smelt it on someone when I was at work and after that, I knew I had to buy it! And now every time I wear this perfume, people ask me what I'm wearing! It is a beautiful scent and it lasts so long on my skin, which is amazing because most other perfumes don't last very long on me! Do yourself a favor and please go to a store and smell it!!
Emily R.
This is my favorite perfume that I've ever tried. It's such an amazing combination of fresh & floral, which are the scents I always tend towards, while seeming so rich & grounded. In the end, it's kind of none of those things, because the combination makes it so unique and classy. I'm keeping this one in stock, always.
Roxanne E.
Silverdale, WA
The first time I tried a sample of this perfume I knew it was going to come home with me. The intoxicating fragrance is a combination of carmel, chocolate, floral, amber and so much more. It's hard to describe only to say the compliments are abundant whenever I wear this perfume from both men and women
Itselle R.
This perfume smells amazing and is long lasting! It's definitely worth it! Also when I purchased it at Macy's it came with a free large duffle bag that I can use for traveling and of course free samples. I was very excited that I found a scent I love and of course the free gifts were a great bonus!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is the exact scent I go for every time I hunt for a new perfume!! My only issue is it only lasted about an hour in a cool office environment so it made the step price tag no where near worth it to splurge. I won't repurchase but I love the scent so I will absolutely finish my bottle!
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PERFUME! It has a sweet mature scent. It makes me feel elegant and has a very seductive smell. I think it's very pricey. I hope they lower the price. I really want to buy it. I have tried lots of samples. Sadly the price is stopping me. If I buy it, this will be my signature perfume.
Amanda E.
I recently started using this cuz I smelt it on a friend & had to try it. Ever since I've been hooked. It last so long on my sensitive skin & I haven't had any issues with break outs. I have with some other perfumes. So love this scent & that it lasts so long.
Aysha B.