BY BURBERRY

The new fragrance for men by BURBERRY captures the essence of London and its moments, fusing classic scents of British perfumery with unexpected ingredients. Fresh, crafted top notes of crisp zesty grapefruit are cut with a seductive base of earthy vetiver and smoky guaiac wood. The bottle is inspired by the iconic black Burberry trench coat its quality, craftsmanship, style, and timeless appeal. The weighted cap references horn-look buttons, while a hand-tied knot in English-woven gabardine sits around the neck. Notes: Grapefruit, Vetivier, Guaiacwood. Style: Contemporary. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Spencer M.
Houston
This fragrance is more subtle than its counterpart. It is more of a comforting scent, capable of being for men or women. It is a fairly pricey product, but that's what you get for considering Burberry. This is for the person not fond of strong scents.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this scent! I got this for my dad for Christmas! The bottle is amazing and the scent is truly timeless. It can be used for a gentleman of any age really. It's s classic masculine smell with earthy tones. I would totally recommend this to others.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
Love love love this!! I received it as a tester and gave it to my boyfriend and we both just love the smell so much! I ended up buying him the big bottle for Christmas!
Joy H.
This was a Father's Day gift that my dad honestly thought was a joke because he hated the smell. Honestly, no one in our family liked it because we asked everyone just to see if it was just our noses. Still a cute packaging and not expensive at all.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I got this as a sample for my husband from Sephora. I love the smell. It is the perfect combination of a scent not to dull but not to over powering either. I would reccomend for any age group.
Mark c.
New Rochelle, NY
Best men's scent very long lasting do not need to use a lot can find at a good price packaging is great very simple think it's the best Burberry scent for men they make I purchased mine at sacks 5 the Ave in a gift set for $88
Kallista M.
This is something I got my father for father's day and he loved the smell! He had been dragged into ULTA with me one day and as usual he would go smell the cologne, he came back and made me smell his arm and had basically dropped several hints that he wanted that as a gift. This lasts all day, he gets several "you smell Good" compliments.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I received this for free and I would say that the smell is good and I would recommend buying this as a gift. The perfume smells good on about any male. The bottle is classy and sleek. I don't see any problems with the overall quality of the product.
Lisa M.
I bought this not too long ago for my boyfriend as a present and I'm so happy I did. This is seriously the best smelling stuff ever and it lasts literally all day long! It's not too harsh but still noticeable.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
This is seriously the best smelling cologne. It is a unique sent to me and it isn't overwhelming. I bought my boyfriends at Sephora. It stays on him for a long time. Totally worth the money