BY BURBERRY

Burberry Men Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Richmond, VA
Ordered this online for my boyfriend after I smelled it at the store and he loved it just as much as I did. He had been looking for a good cologne that would last long and this one not only lasts much it smells amazing!
Makeda P.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for my man before and he loves it. It was my first time purchasing it. It's a strong textured smell but very nice on him.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! Great price. And amazing product, lasts long. And I love love love this! Will definably be buying more!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Bremerton, WA
I am giving this product five stars and I have yet to try it. I seem to like all the fragrances by Burberry.
Nores C.
Nores C.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves it,it's not my favorite but it smells good ,I think it's a little strong
sana b.
sana b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have gifted this to my hubby on anniversary and he is totag mad on it he use everywhere and gets compliment because it gives u so much gentleman thing that every man needs.