BY BURBERRY

Burberry Men Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Nerla v.
I am a big fan of Burberry, I bought this fragrance for my boyfriend ooh He loves it . This fragrance is amazing , great classy fragrance to wear as the scent is very subtle but yet present, long lasting, it absolutely great I highly recommend it.
Daisy P.
Richmond, VA
Ordered this online for my boyfriend after I smelled it at the store and he loved it just as much as I did. He had been looking for a good cologne that would last long and this one not only lasts much it smells amazing!
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
I purchased this for my man before and he loves it. It was my first time purchasing it. It's a strong textured smell but very nice on him.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Smells amazing! Great price. And amazing product, lasts long. And I love love love this! Will definably be buying more!
Jennifer T.
Bremerton, WA
I am giving this product five stars and I have yet to try it. I seem to like all the fragrances by Burberry.
Nores C.
Philadelphia
My husband loves it,it's not my favorite but it smells good ,I think it's a little strong
sana b.
i have gifted this to my hubby on anniversary and he is totag mad on it he use everywhere and gets compliment because it gives u so much gentleman thing that every man needs.
Al A.
Doha
My dad owns this one and may I say that this is really amazing the smell is so attractive and it gives a statement.
It lasts for a lot of hours.
Great perfume.
Maria M.
dallas
Looking for a nice long lasting cologne for my boyfriend. Is this a good choice?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much does this fragrance cost?