22 colors available

BY BURBERRY

Discover Burberry Kisses, the effortlessly buildable lip colour, designed to give multiple lip looks with just one shade. The weightless gel texture formula delivers a customisable make-up result - a single kiss of colour gives understated luminosity, two or three kisses gives intense depth and vibrancy.A rich blend of satin finish pigments and shiny polymers gives luminous colour brilliance. Enriched with our signature blend of tea, lavender and rosehip, the whisper-light gel texture glides on with supreme comfort and gives six hours of continuous hydration. With 28 effortlessly buildable shades, the range offers endless possibilities.

• Does this dry your lips out?1 Answers
  • What are your favorite shades?1 Answers
  • My lips are very dry does this lipstick moisturize lips 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hanlin M.
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
I gifted this lipstick to my mom and she loves it! It's that perfect dark nude pink for my mom who has very pigmented lips. The formula is very smooth and hydrating. It's not super opaque which is good because she only wears lipstick and some eyeliner. This lippie is not scented which is a plus because she is very sensitive to scents(MUF is too lipsticky-scented and ysl is very sweet). Also, it fades very beautifully. The packaging is beautifully and weighty, a magnetic cap with the Burberry pattern. Highly recommend!
Emma R.
Emma R.
I personally love this color for my skin color, which is almost like a caramel color, it fits good with darker tones. This product goes on smoothly, and lasts for a good period of time. i would definitely recommend this product to others.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely lobe this lipstick ! Smooth to apply with a even color payoff. Long wearing and not to bad on the wallet. The packaging itself and the print on the product is so cute. I would buy this again !
Laura A.
Laura A.
Woodside, NY
I never bought any of Berberry's make up collection so it was nice to finally have an opportunity to personally try it out. I was given the Military Red. I decided to give it a go during one of the hottest and longest days where I would be required to lunch and talk a lot during meetings. I have to say I was impressed by it's long lasting wear. I'm a fan or reds so I was instantly in love with adding a new shade to my collection. I usually love it when my lipsticks have a perfume smell and taste which this has neither. Upon putting it on I immediately noticed how well it moisturized my lips as well as how light it felt. It felt more like a lip balm minus the sticky feeling. Your lips felt clean and cared for. I had to mentally keep reminding myself that I was wearing lipstick, and for me not to wipe my lips with a napkin after a meal. After a 10 hour day , and never reapplying it was a sweet surprise to see my Military Red lips still going. There was a small fade around the edges, but nothing like my other lipsticks where I would have to rush and reapply my lips immediatly. Gotta say, I'm now a fan.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Burberry Liquid Lip Velvet my favorite splurge to date! I bought two...then bought the collection! Long wearing, apply lip butter smooth, no crumbling or peeling! No dryness! The shades are stunning and literally I think every shade would be stunning on all skin tones. I did two reviews on my YT TRACYSNAPS because I was so impressed by these Lip Velvet Lipsticks
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
I love this lipstick! The packaging is phenomenal love that it's magnetized. I bought the color garnet, it's a beautiful mauve color that can be built up. This lipstick is very moisturizing on the lips. It's a sheer formula so it doesn't last very long but looks beautiful on. Would definitely recommend!
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
I love to wear this, it's not drying and feels great on. However, it doesn't last as chance if you drink/eat. It obviously transfers. It is expensive, so if you want long lasting don't get this. Otherwise, it's pretty and feel great.
Tetyana T.
Tetyana T.
I have Burberry matte in rosewood. It was expensive, but worth every penny . Very pigmented, stays on for a long time. Formula is amazing, you can't even tell you have lipstick on. I love it and want more in different shades!
Angel D.
Angel D.
Love this lipstick! The packaging is gorgeous, the shades are amazing and smell great! Definitely met my expectations. Leaves your lips soft and supple. Long lasting, if you know how to eat and drink with lipstick on.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
I really love Burberry and their brand of not only makeup but also scents and clothing/bags. These lipsticks are great, long lasting, and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
I have never tried this lipstick but I love Burberry!! How well does this last?
Lakewood, OH
Does this dry your lips out?
Iliana S.
Iliana S.
Austin, TX
How well does it work does it blend good is it soft
Lakewood, OH
What are your favorite shades?
kathy m.
kathy m.
Charlotte, MI
My lips are very dry does this lipstick moisturize lips