BY BURBERRY

Discover Burberry Kisses, the effortlessly buildable lip colour, designed to give multiple lip looks with just one shade. The weightless gel texture formula delivers a customisable make-up result - a single kiss of colour gives understated luminosity, two or three kisses gives intense depth and vibrancy.A rich blend of satin finish pigments and shiny polymers gives luminous colour brilliance. Enriched with our signature blend of tea, lavender and rosehip, the whisper-light gel texture glides on with supreme comfort and gives six hours of continuous hydration. With 28 effortlessly buildable shades, the range offers endless possibilities.

Buy on Sephora*
Mary T.
Oxford, MS
This is just about the only non-permanent lipstick I will use. I don't like lipsticks that don't stay on almost all day, however, this one is an exception. The colors are beautiful and are so pigmented and strong. The color feels so soft and nourishing on my lips. The pattern going up the side is a just a perfect, unique little visual touch. A little goes a long way. The rose smell makes me love having it on my lips right under my nose. It's seriously a stunning lipstick, and I highly recommend it.
Sam R.
Washington , DC
Review for: 25 NUDE CASHMERE, 77 BLUSH more...
These colors are absolutely beautiful. For Burberry, I think this is an amazing price and should be on everybody’s Christmas lists. The formula is not too drying at all, and it keeps your lips moisturized. They are also very long lasting.
Yashomati M.
Jersey City
Review for: 85 SEPIA more...
Luxurious! The packaging is so classy. And the lipstick looks so pretty that you wouldn’t want to use it 😜 The formula is very hydrating and stayed for nearly 5 hours on my lips. Many shades to choose from!
Bella B.
I love this! The packaging feels so high end and beautiful to me and the product inside is great. It melds into my lips to create a beautiful natural lip shade. I have the English rose shade which is my favorite lipstick of all time because it's just my lips but better.
Denise B.
NJ
The packaging is so beautiful. 😍 Luxury at its best! This color is perfect for the fall/winter time. Super light weight and easy application. Definitely met my expectations. Definitely recommend! 💕💕💕💕
Laura A.
Woodside, NY
I never bought any of Berberry's make up collection so it was nice to finally have an opportunity to personally try it out. I was given the Military Red. I decided to give it a go during one of the hottest and longest days where I would be required to lunch and talk a lot during meetings. I have to say I was impressed by it's long lasting wear. I'm a fan or reds so I was instantly in love with adding a new shade to my collection. I usually love it when my lipsticks have a perfume smell and taste which this has neither. Upon putting it on I immediately noticed how well it moisturized my lips as well as how light it felt. It felt more like a lip balm minus the sticky feeling. Your lips felt clean and cared for. I had to mentally keep reminding myself that I was wearing lipstick, and for me not to wipe my lips with a napkin after a meal. After a 10 hour day , and never reapplying it was a sweet surprise to see my Military Red lips still going. There was a small fade around the edges, but nothing like my other lipsticks where I would have to rush and reapply my lips immediatly. Gotta say, I'm now a fan.
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
I love this lipstick! The packaging is phenomenal love that it's magnetized. I bought the color garnet, it's a beautiful mauve color that can be built up. This lipstick is very moisturizing on the lips. It's a sheer formula so it doesn't last very long but looks beautiful on. Would definitely recommend!
Lisa W.
Absolutely love these lipsticks for an everyday natural lip look.  It goes on so smoothly, pigmentation is amazing, and it doesn't have a scent at all!  I hate luxury lipsticks that have an overpowering perfume scent to their lipstick so when I purchased these lipsticks on Sephora without checking them out in person I was almost scared that I wouldn't like them but when I tried them on I was so pleased that Burberry didn't add perfume scent to them!  I can already see myself purchasing more!
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Burberry Liquid Lip Velvet my favorite splurge to date! I bought two...then bought the collection! Long wearing, apply lip butter smooth, no crumbling or peeling! No dryness! The shades are stunning and literally I think every shade would be stunning on all skin tones. I did two reviews on my YT TRACYSNAPS because I was so impressed by these Lip Velvet Lipsticks
Lucy K.
I love to wear this, it's not drying and feels great on. However, it doesn't last as chance if you drink/eat. It obviously transfers. It is expensive, so if you want long lasting don't get this. Otherwise, it's pretty and feel great.
Jessica J.
I have never tried this lipstick but I love Burberry!! How well does this last?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this dry your lips out?
Iliana S.
Austin, TX
How well does it work does it blend good is it soft
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
What are your favorite shades?
kathy m.
Charlotte, MI
My lips are very dry does this lipstick moisturize lips