BY BURBERRY

A timeless signature scent for the modern gentleman who exudes natural confidence and a sophisticated manner. This understated and refined amber woody fragrance is fresh and masculine on top, creates a seductive, natural sexiness at its heart, and combines unique base notes to create a timeless, signature scent. Notes: Bergamot, Lavender, Cinnamon Leaves, Black Pepper, Mimosa, Leather, Port Wine, Guaiac Wood, Oakmoss, Tobacco, Opopanax. Style: Elegant. Refined. Timeless. see more...

Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love this cologne! I have smelled it several times at department stores while shopping for gifts. The price has always hindered me from actually purchasing, but I definitely want to buy this for my boyfriend for Christmas. Such a great, masculine smell.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Smells great! yes, it is pricey, but just one application last through the whole day, like someone said before, a little goes a long way, so when you factor in that it will last you for a while, it's not such a bad deal after all
Jennifer H.
I bought this as a gift for my husband. The smell is AMAZING. I love it and he loved it too. The price if the set was fairly priced for the great quality of this cologne. It lasts ALL DAY and night and even stays put through rain or gym workouts. Its great. Love this brand
Ylenia E.
Such a wonderfully masculine scent. Has so much character and the right amount of musk. I sometimes spray this on myself, too. Better on the skin than on clothing.
Ashley R.
Smells good but its way to expensive. I don't understand why Macys and places like them never have sales on fragrances. They have sales for everything but fragrance!
Amanda B.
Great smelling cologne, but expensive. My father in-law brought some back from England for my husband & his brothers. Just a little goes along way.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
I got this cologne as a gift for my boyfriend for Christmas. He absolutely loves it. The smell is amazing and it lasts pretty much all day.
Dixie S.
Pottstown, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
So good!!! This is one of my favorite scents my husband wears! Masculine but not to strong. Great staying power, highly suggest!!
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
I like this scent for men's cologne. Burberry is timeless and classic. The scent lasts a long time and smells really good.
Zoya A.
I got this for my boyfriend and I am not sure why, but the smell was just okay which is sad since it is Burberry.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
How does this scent compare to Burberry Brit?