BY BURBERRY

A timeless signature scent for the modern gentleman who exudes natural confidence and a sophisticated manner. This understated and refined amber woody fragrance is fresh and masculine on top, creates a seductive, natural sexiness at its heart, and combines unique base notes to create a timeless, signature scent. Notes: Bergamot, Lavender, Cinnamon Leaves, Black Pepper, Mimosa, Leather, Port Wine, Guaiac Wood, Oakmoss, Tobacco, Opopanax. Style: Elegant. Refined. Timeless. see more...

Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love this cologne! I have smelled it several times at department stores while shopping for gifts. The price has always hindered me from actually purchasing, but I definitely want to buy this for my boyfriend for Christmas. Such a great, masculine smell.
Danielle W.
Springfield, IL
I like this scent for men's cologne. Burberry is timeless and classic. The scent lasts a long time and smells really good.
C H.
Richmond, VA
Normally not a fan of Burberry, but boy do I love this smell. This is one I would buy again
Jennifer H.
I bought this as a gift for my husband. The smell is AMAZING. I love it and he loved it too. The price if the set was fairly priced for the great quality of this cologne. It lasts ALL DAY and night and even stays put through rain or gym workouts. Its great. Love this brand
Ylenia E.
Such a wonderfully masculine scent. Has so much character and the right amount of musk. I sometimes spray this on myself, too. Better on the skin than on clothing.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
I got this cologne as a gift for my boyfriend for Christmas. He absolutely loves it. The smell is amazing and it lasts pretty much all day.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
I personally wasn't a fan of the smell but I know many like it. I enjoy domain by maryk for my man. Yummy.
Zoya A.
I got this for my boyfriend and I am not sure why, but the smell was just okay which is sad since it is Burberry.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
I haven't smelled this one but I love all Burberry fragrances so I am sure this smells good...
Melanie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love to wear this scent. It is such a wonderful aroma that lingers in a good way.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
How does this scent compare to Burberry Brit?