2 colors available

BY BURBERRY

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Ramona, CA
For some reason, I like wearing this only in the colder months. It's a bit too heavy for summer. It's floral, yet woodsy and I get a TON of compliments whenever I wear it.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
The best smelling ever!!! Last a while a nice clean scent! The women's version is to die for.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Oakley, CA
This is my go to Burberry scent. It also reminds me of my grandma and her love for perfumes. She use to have at least two of these at all times on her vanity. It's a sweet and spicy scent, perfectly masculine and feminine at the same time
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I enjoy the soft and sweet spray, not the hard powder or chemical smell! I love the mix of sweetness but not smelling like a sugar rush and the softness that last all day without the over powering 1st hour!
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Vinton, VA
This is the ULTIMATE men's fragrance to me. I love when my husband wears it. It smells woodsy, spicey, manly and makes me want to snuggle up to him. When he's out of town & I miss him, I spray this cologne on my pillow. I've never found any cologne that smells better than this.
Kierra W.
Kierra W.
Hagerstown, MD
I recently purchased the Burberry London spray for my boyfriend and he loves it. The smell is very mature but fun, perfect to wear during the day or a night out!
Alyssia S.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my boyfriends go to Cologne! I can't find it anywhere unless I order it online..you used to be able to get it at Macy's but they stopped carrying it!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
Fantastic cologne. It smells lovely. Notes of sandalwood, musk, citrus, honeysuckle and jasmine. It is very sexy and unique totally worth the price.
Catheryn C.
Catheryn C.
My boyfriend wears this and he smells like a dream! It's the perfect woodsy scent and is so attractive. Couldn't get any better than this, definitely worth the purchase
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
This is a great scent for fall/winter. It is a great woodsy/spicy scent, and I love when my husband wears it. I also love the packaging.