BY BURBERRY

Burberry London Eau de Parfum is a stylish floral-fresh fragrance. The scent features tender top notes of elegant rose and a sweet heady blend of honeysuckle. Deep heart notes of tiare flower, jasmine and peony are uplifted with a whisper of fresh clementine zest. Solar notes of sandalwood, musk and patchouli add a subtle warmth to create a distinctive and inspiring fragrance. Presented in a glass bottle with check fabric cover. 100ml. Made in France see more...

• Is this fragrance long lasting? 3 Answers
  • Never used anything Burberry of that perfume is good?2 Answers
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Superior , WI
I've smelt a lot of different perfumes and this one is probably one of the top bests. Perfect for going out and hanging with the girlfriends. I saw a review about someone saying how they get stopped when they wear this and they aren't lying! Almost every time I'm out and about wearing this I always get a compliment!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! I am so so picky about what I wear, because of headaches, but this has never bothered me, I love it! It is pricey, but it seems like all of my favorite ones are! I even have people ask me what I'm wearing almost every single time I wear it.
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this parfume, it smells great. Is one of those parfume at which I will turn back again and again. I just love it.
Aida L.
Aida L.
I love this Burberry London perfume its wonderful the smells great and it has a nice bottle but the packaging is great
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
This is a classic scent. Been around for years and it never gets old. Very classy and flowery but can be worn during the day or at night
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
OMG. This is the best perfume in my collection. I have the big bottle. It smells so good.
Val R.
Val R.
One of my coworkers uses this and I literally compliment her every day. I had to go out and get my own it smells THAT good.
Anne B.
Anne B.
Saginaw, MI
Love the smell of this. I use all different kinds of perfumes and this is one that I keep around.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
One of my friends uses this perfume and it smells so great! I'm definitely thinking of buying some for myself.
monica g.
monica g.
This perfume is heavenly it is so good and smells great I'd recommend this for anyone.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance long lasting?
Susan S.
Susan S.
São Paulo Brazil
Never used anything Burberry of that perfume is good?