BY BURBERRY

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

• Is this worth the price? And is it long lasting?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting this perfume as my mom recently purch...6 Answers
  • What kind of scent is this?2 Answers
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Ahh smells amazing and so worth the price! I buy it every time I need a pick me up! I bought it for sephora! The bottle itself is even gorgeous! It doesn't compare to the others it's the best I would definitely recommend
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
I have loved this scent for a long time!! Haven't purchased it in awhile but it's a favorite for sure.
Jenna O.
Sunbury, PA
I love this parfum spray it's really a classic that never goes out of style.
Palmira S.
Wixom, MI
BEST PERFUME I HAVE EVER USED. The smell is indescribable. This is my go to perfume!
Tyler A.
I've used this parfum for a long time now. It's something that doesn't go out of style, it's a classic scent. Not too overpowering. I think it's worth the price and I always recommend to other people, I get lots of compliments when I wear it.
CoCo G.
Such a great scent. Not too strong and overwhelming but wears for a long period of time. I have been using this for years.
Annie E.
North port , FL
Great smell last all day, and I always get dozens of compliments when I wear it.
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I adore the Burberry fragrances. The lasting power on this is wonderful and a very unique smell that gets compliments everywhere I go. It tends to be a little heavier, so I tend to use it more in the cooler months
Lorena L.
KISSIMMEE , FL
Demasiado rico un olor sutil pero cautivador no abruma a mi me gusta usarlo hasta de dia!
Yamile  K.
Windermere, FL
Another one of my favorite perfume. Great sophisticated scent, not for everyday but definitely for special I occasions, it has a hint of floral.
Courtney A.
I have been wanting this perfume as my mom recently purchased it and won't quit talking about it! Is it a musky smell? I prefer to stay away from perfumes like that. Is it long lasting? It is pricier so I would want it to last!!
Priya S.
Plainsboro, NJ
Is this worth the price? And is it long lasting?
Catherine K.
What kind of scent is this?