BY BURBERRY

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

• Is this worth the price? And is it long lasting?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting this perfume as my mom recently purch...6 Answers
  • What kind of scent is this?2 Answers
Sarah G.
Forsyth, IL
Sophisticated and beautiful, the dry down is subtle but pronounced. A much more mature scent and not just another fruity floral. It can be strong so a light hand is best. For the best price try Overstock.com, way overpriced at Sephora.
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
I have loved this scent for a long time!! Haven't purchased it in awhile but it's a favorite for sure.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
I bought this. The price is actually pretty doable in comparison to other prestige brands. It is semi long lasting. I also like that they sell these burberry perfumes st low cost stores like TJ Maxx
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Ahh smells amazing and so worth the price! I buy it every time I need a pick me up! I bought it for sephora! The bottle itself is even gorgeous! It doesn't compare to the others it's the best I would definitely recommend
Shawna S.
Love this smell. It's pretty amazing and it also last pretty well thought the day. But because of the price it's something I'd buy very rarely.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
This fragrance was my HG scent in high school. All of my friends used to tell me they knew it was me when I walked in or got into a car. I haven’t had the bottle in a few years and thinking of repurchasing the bottle because I miss it. Burberry makes amazing fragrances that aren’t too fruity.
Oksana M.
Perfume is a little bit expensive but really like it. If u buy this perfume, u will not be sad or angry for buying this. ❤❤
Abby C.
If your searching for a unique and classy scent this one is it! I would recommend a sample before you purchase. Your body can tend to change the scent of the perfume. Out of all my years of purchasing perfume this one is still my favorite. Burberry even has a baby fragrance!
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Exspensive perfume but it smells really good. If you have the extra money to splurge it should definitely be a go to.
Estefania L.
One time a have the opportunity to smells this fragrance! And well I'm in love with the sweet and sexy smell
Courtney A.
I have been wanting this perfume as my mom recently purchased it and won't quit talking about it! Is it a musky smell? I prefer to stay away from perfumes like that. Is it long lasting? It is pricier so I would want it to last!!
Priya S.
Plainsboro, NJ
Is this worth the price? And is it long lasting?
Catherine K.
What kind of scent is this?