BY BURBERRY

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

• Is this worth the price? And is it long lasting?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting this perfume as my mom recently purchased it ...6 Answers
  • What kind of scent is this?2 Answers
Sarah G.
Forsyth, IL
Sophisticated and beautiful, the dry down is subtle but pronounced. A much more mature scent and not just another fruity floral. It can be strong so a light hand is best. For the best price try Overstock.com, way overpriced at Sephora.
Shawna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this smell. It's pretty amazing and it also last pretty well thought the day. But because of the price it's something I'd buy very rarely.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom bought me this scent when I was 20, and I've bought myself a bottle every year for the past 11 years. It's so fresh, heady, and it just makes you feel right away like you're going somewhere.
Reema B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a beautiful scent! I was pleasantly surprised by its lasting power. On me, I can smell it all day and into the night as well. Floral, Woody, and Musky.
Yamile  K.
Windermere, FL
Another one of my favorite perfume. Great sophisticated scent, not for everyday but definitely for special I occasions, it has a hint of floral.
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente perfume otro que me encanta por si rico aroma citrico y a la ves ligero me fascina este perfume mi prima me lo regalo y es super bueno
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I adore the Burberry fragrances. The lasting power on this is wonderful and a very unique smell that gets compliments everywhere I go. It tends to be a little heavier, so I tend to use it more in the cooler months
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exspensive perfume but it smells really good. If you have the extra money to splurge it should definitely be a go to.
Jenna O.
Sunbury, PA
I love this parfum spray it's really a classic that never goes out of style.
Palmira S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST PERFUME I HAVE EVER USED. The smell is indescribable. This is my go to perfume!
Courtney A.
I have been wanting this perfume as my mom recently purchased it and won't quit talking about it! Is it a musky smell? I prefer to stay away from perfumes like that. Is it long lasting? It is pricier so I would want it to last!!
Priya S.
Plainsboro, NJ
Is this worth the price? And is it long lasting?
Catherine K.
What kind of scent is this?