BY BURBERRY

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

• Is this worth the price? And is it long lasting?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting this perfume as my mom recently purchased it an...6 Answers
  • What kind of scent is this?2 Answers
Abby C.
Abby C.
If your searching for a unique and classy scent this one is it! I would recommend a sample before you purchase. Your body can tend to change the scent of the perfume. Out of all my years of purchasing perfume this one is still my favorite. Burberry even has a baby fragrance!
Ben P.
Ben P.
Bonsall, CA
I bought this. The price is actually pretty doable in comparison to other prestige brands. It is semi long lasting. I also like that they sell these burberry perfumes st low cost stores like TJ Maxx
Irene G.
Irene G.
Monroe, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I use this perfume, people randomly ask, "You smell amazing, what are you wearing?!" Job well done Burberry!!
Melinda T.
Melinda T.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved this scent for a long time!! Haven't purchased it in awhile but it's a favorite for sure.
Lorena L.
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
Demasiado rico un olor sutil pero cautivador no abruma a mi me gusta usarlo hasta de dia!
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom bought me this scent when I was 20, and I've bought myself a bottle every year for the past 11 years. It's so fresh, heady, and it just makes you feel right away like you're going somewhere.
Reema B.
Reema B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a beautiful scent! I was pleasantly surprised by its lasting power. On me, I can smell it all day and into the night as well. Floral, Woody, and Musky.
Yamile  K.
Yamile K.
Windermere, FL
Another one of my favorite perfume. Great sophisticated scent, not for everyday but definitely for special I occasions, it has a hint of floral.
Wenni G.
Wenni G.
It smells so great. I love it. I bought it from Macy's and I fell in love with it since I smelled it the first time
Josefina C.
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente perfume otro que me encanta por si rico aroma citrico y a la ves ligero me fascina este perfume mi prima me lo regalo y es super bueno
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
I have been wanting this perfume as my mom recently purchased it and won't quit talking about it! Is it a musky smell? I prefer to stay away from perfumes like that. Is it long lasting? It is pricier so I would want it to last!!
Priya S.
Priya S.
Plainsboro, NJ
Is this worth the price? And is it long lasting?
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
What kind of scent is this?