BY BURBERRY

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

• Is this worth the price? And is it long lasting?3 Answers
  • I have been wanting this perfume as my mom recently purchased it ...6 Answers
  • What kind of scent is this?2 Answers
Sarah G.
Forsyth, IL
Sophisticated and beautiful, the dry down is subtle but pronounced. A much more mature scent and not just another fruity floral. It can be strong so a light hand is best. For the best price try Overstock.com, way overpriced at Sephora.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahh smells amazing and so worth the price! I buy it every time I need a pick me up! I bought it for sephora! The bottle itself is even gorgeous! It doesn't compare to the others it's the best I would definitely recommend
Abby C.
If your searching for a unique and classy scent this one is it! I would recommend a sample before you purchase. Your body can tend to change the scent of the perfume. Out of all my years of purchasing perfume this one is still my favorite. Burberry even has a baby fragrance!
Ben P.
Bonsall, CA
I bought this. The price is actually pretty doable in comparison to other prestige brands. It is semi long lasting. I also like that they sell these burberry perfumes st low cost stores like TJ Maxx
Tyler A.
I've used this parfum for a long time now. It's something that doesn't go out of style, it's a classic scent. Not too overpowering. I think it's worth the price and I always recommend to other people, I get lots of compliments when I wear it.
Irene G.
Monroe, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I use this perfume, people randomly ask, "You smell amazing, what are you wearing?!" Job well done Burberry!!
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exspensive perfume but it smells really good. If you have the extra money to splurge it should definitely be a go to.
Wenni G.
It smells so great. I love it. I bought it from Macy's and I fell in love with it since I smelled it the first time
Melinda T.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved this scent for a long time!! Haven't purchased it in awhile but it's a favorite for sure.
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
Demasiado rico un olor sutil pero cautivador no abruma a mi me gusta usarlo hasta de dia!
Courtney A.
I have been wanting this perfume as my mom recently purchased it and won't quit talking about it! Is it a musky smell? I prefer to stay away from perfumes like that. Is it long lasting? It is pricier so I would want it to last!!
Priya S.
Plainsboro, NJ
Is this worth the price? And is it long lasting?
Catherine K.
What kind of scent is this?