BY BURBERRY

Burberry London Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• How would you describe the smell?2 Answers
  • "It's not too strong and I always get complemented on it." in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite perfume." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This has been my favorite perfume for years since I was a teenager. It has a very nice seductive scent that everybody loves. The first time my man smelled it he loved it! Same with my ex husband and every boyfriend I've ever had. My mom used to borrow it as well. I've never found anyone that didn't like it. Eau de parfum is the last concentration of perfume before pure perfume since that's what labels like eau de toilette, cologne, parfum, etc. Actually mean. So because this is a good concentration of scent it lasts all day with very little product needed. This lasts forever which makes the price worth it. Will always have this on hand. DO NOT BUY from anywhere that isn't a reputable department store because by trying to save a few bucks you will be buying a fake and waste all of your money. Mine was bought from sephora so you know my review is based on the real thing. There's so much fake makeup, perfumes, clothes and purses and more you're pretty much guaranteed a fake. Be careful.
jessica j.
Yonkers, NY
Omg I love this perfume it smells so good !!
If I had to rate this perfume I'll give it a 10/10.
The bottle is too cute with the Burberry printed fabric wrapped
around it like a cute little sleeve. It feels like a thick cloth material so it acts like a grip for the bottle aswell. I think its a fun way to include using another one of your senses ( " feeling " ) after you buy it which is very cool and interactive. The packaging is the classic Burberry print the box isn't cheap feeling I think its made with quality cardboard lol. The smell lasts all day for me every time I wear it everyone asks me about it because its such a strong yet soft smell it smells and as the day goes by it smells more and more soothing.  It smells like what sexy would smell like if sexy had a smell lol ....overall it was a great purchase I highly recommend it
Samantha F.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite go-to perfume for every day wear for the past 5 years. A bit pricey but one spritz is enough for the entire day/evening so you absolutely get your money's worth. Absolutely recommend to any who prefers a stronger and slightly musky scent.
Jeemini L.
Dallas
I love this perfume- I just received a compliment on my scent this morning! It is very long lasting and I don't think it's too strong. The packaging is cute because it comes in a Burberry cloth-covered bottle. I've used this perfume for about 2 years, and I haven't wanted to change yet.
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
It's a classic scent that I love to give as a gift as well as occasionally wear myself. I'm very picky when it comes to scents but this has a very nice subtle smell and it lasts a long time (or so people say! i become accustomed to perfumes pretty fast). I would recommend to a friend.
Devon G.
West Deptford, NJ
My boyfriend got this for me for Christmas last year and it is my go to perfume. I love the light and feminine smell it has. It reminds me of fall and winter and so I use it most during those seasons. Its a decent sized bottle for the price as well. Very good scent.
Jessica D.
E Northport, NY
This has been my go-to perfume for many years. It's a great scent that can be worn for everyday errands or a night out with my husband. Very feminine but not flowery. It's a great statement perfume!
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
I was passing thru Dillard's at mall and I smelled something good and lady was buying this and told her is this what you sprayed and she said yes, so hubby bought for me
Kristy K.
Hanford, CA
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I have gotten so many compliments when I am wearing it. The bottle lasts a long time for me. It has a light sweet smell but not too overpowering. I tried the regular Burberry and it didn't seem to be as long lasting as the Burberry London. I would recommend this perfume to anyone!
Kristie A.
If you like the smell of roses, but you don't want something too heavy yet still sophisticated - this is the fragrance for you! This definitely leans towards the more "floral" end of the roses scent than the "fresh" side of roses, but is still pretty and work place appropriate. If you like Chloe by Chloe, then chances are you'll like this one too!
Fathima B.
Glenview, IL
Do you prefer this as day scent or night one?? Summer or winter?
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
Some reviews say it's spicy while others say floral. What stands out the most about this fragrance?
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
Here for the badges that's all
Louisa M.
How does this compare to Marc Jacobs Daisy?
Samantha M.
How would you describe the smell?