BY BURBERRY

Floral Fragrance for Women Launched by the design house of Burberry. This fragrance has notes of honeysuckle, clementine, jasmine, rose, peony, musk, patchouli and sandalwood. see more...

Maria Belen K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This Perfume smells really good! my husband loves the way it smells. It is strong and last all day. I wear this perfume whenever i go out. I would recommend it to my friends and family.  The only bad thing is that my Mother steals it sometimes so i always have to buy more :(
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rich and spicy fragrance with floral notes that both lighten and deepen the scent making it complex and beautiful. This is perhaps what one would traditionally describe as an older woman's fragrance, but I love it and I am in my mid-twenties. It starts out strong, with musk and sandalwood screaming out, but soon settles on my skin into a warm floral fragrance.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase this for my husband all of the time. It is just so warm and seductive. He just smells delicious when he wears this!
Sadhana B.
Miami Beach, FL
I love the subtle scent of flowers like honeysuckle, English rose and jasmine combined with soft musky tones of sandalwood which gives it a sophisticated feel that is not overpowering but lasts all day. From the packaging to the design of the textile on the bottle, London has that classic timeless European feel and since I wear it daily there are always compliments.