BY BURBERRY

UPC: 3386463038895 - Burberry London Cologne Women Eau De Parfum Spray - 1.7 Oz - A modern and stylish floral fragrance that celebrates the traditional style of Burberry. - Burberry London Cologne Women Eau de Parfum Spray Relaunched Edition 2005 is a... see more...

Jenna P.
Boston, MA
If I could afford to buy this perfume every time I ran out I would. It is my all time favorite sent. I first got it when I was in High School ( 6 yrs ago!) and have been in love with the smell ever since. The scent has subtle notes of  Rose and honeysuckle and deep notes of tiare flower, jasmine, peony and clementine.  I have never been able to find a dupe.  A small 30 ml bottle will run you about $58 and a large 100 ml will be about $95 if you get directly from Burberry. The bottle is a chic clear square wrapped in the signature Burberry print cloth and made in France.
Natalie C.
Bronx, NY
I was actually surprised that such a prestigious brand can create such an annoyingly sweet-smelling perfume. I wanted to like this scent so bad but eventually the smell just became irritating to the nose.  I would only recommend to people who like those more in-your-nose type of smells, otherwise.. not worth it.
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Classic scent at a decent price. I typically use this scent more for the fall and winter months. The bottle is nice, but can be more on the expensive side. However, it lasted a decent amount of time and I was pleased with my purchase. Good product for the price.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
I still have this perfume til now. I love it! Im a huge perfume collector and its impossible for me to finish a bottle of perfume. Its pricey compare to other, but as long as you like it. I would buy this again! And that packaging?!? Ahhh... love it!
Alina R.
Nashville, TN
This perfume smells AMAZING! It lasts forever too because you can use such a small amount and still smell amazing. It also comes in the cutest little bottle with the Burberry print! I will continue to buy this because it keeps me smelling amazing.
Alanna T.
My signature scent!  Burberry is  one of the few perfumes I wear.  It is light and smells amazing.  I get so many compliments throughout the day that I smell good.  Love the packaging it comes in and would highly recommend!
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
I have been wearing this for years and I absolutely love it. I wish it was more affordable so I could give it all the stars. It is the perfect day to night scent. It will leave you saying "who smells so good? OH it's Me!"
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside, CA
I love strong scents and the Burberry perfums have that perfect lady scent I like. The scent last for most of the day. I like to compare this ones with the Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme perfume, Which I also love
Kelly R.
I love this perfume so much that I have purchased three bottles of it over the years. It is the perfect blend of slighly sweet, powdery, but also musky. I like that it is feminine without being overly girly and flowery. I also think the bottle looks very pretty on a vanity.
Kara M.
Hanover Twp, PA
This perfume smells fresh and clean. It's my go-to daytime perfume when I want to change my routine from a body spray.