BY BURBERRY

UPC: 3386463039632 - Burberry London Cologne Eau De Toilette Spray For Men - 1.7 Oz - Top notes are fresh bergamot, black pepper, lavender, spicy cinnamon leaves. - Burberry London Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray For Men Relaunched Edition 2005 is a... see more...

Sawan P.
Sawan P.
Trussville, AL
Athletic spirit with the men's London eau de toilette spray from Burberry. Featuring notes of bergamot, cinnamon and tobacco leaf, which are combined with the subtle scents of lavender, mimosa, and leather, this fragrance is ideal for the man who loves being outdoors.
Russell T.
Russell T.
Tucson
Smells like magic. WILL get you laid. Guaranteed. I ride a motorcycle to work most days and it lasts through the ride. Doesn't dissipate quickly. Bought on amazon, it's much cheaper. The scent is masculine and has a lot of depth with sharp and mellow notes.
Whit H.
Whit H.
Spartanburg
Burberry's cologne collections continue to shake me. I live for the subtlety that is somehow unforgettable in the scents. Friends (literally) make daily compliments on my "scent"... great buy!
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
This smell is so good I love Burberry I absolutely recommend this to everyone this is so great I love it the smell is enticing
Khris A.
Khris A.
Bowie
Burberry colognes are amazing but this one is  my favorite because it smells incredible and it does not compare to any other brand.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Great! I have no words about this aroma. It is great. I love its smell and of course its bottle. So amazing!
Suzy S.
Suzy S.
Toronto
I bought it for my oldest son. We both love the smell. It's not a very strong scent. Just perfect!