BY BURBERRY

UPC: 3386463039632 - Burberry London Cologne Eau De Toilette Spray For Men - 1.7 Oz - Top notes are fresh bergamot, black pepper, lavender, spicy cinnamon leaves. - Burberry London Cologne Eau de Toilette Spray For Men Relaunched Edition 2005 is a... see more...

Sawan P.
Sawan P.
Trussville, AL
Athletic spirit with the men's London eau de toilette spray from Burberry. Featuring notes of bergamot, cinnamon and tobacco leaf, which are combined with the subtle scents of lavender, mimosa, and leather, this fragrance is ideal for the man who loves being outdoors.
Russell T.
Russell T.
Tucson
Smells like magic. WILL get you laid. Guaranteed. I ride a motorcycle to work most days and it lasts through the ride. Doesn't dissipate quickly. Bought on amazon, it's much cheaper. The scent is masculine and has a lot of depth with sharp and mellow notes.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
Whit H.
Whit H.
Spartanburg
Burberry's cologne collections continue to shake me. I live for the subtlety that is somehow unforgettable in the scents. Friends (literally) make daily compliments on my "scent"... great buy!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Henderson
I love this perfume. It is my favorite of the Burberry line but I love the whole line. I received a sample size bottle from a Christmas party exchange gift several years ago and have been a fan ever since.
Kimber J.
Kimber J.
Valdosta, GA
I love this scent. I buy it for my boyfriend every year for his birthday. He loves it as well. I may buy another scent just to see how he likes it tho
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
This smell is so good I love Burberry I absolutely recommend this to everyone this is so great I love it the smell is enticing
Khris A.
Khris A.
Bowie
Burberry colognes are amazing but this one is  my favorite because it smells incredible and it does not compare to any other brand.
Ventsislava B.
Ventsislava B.
Velingrad
This is a nice perfume, which my boyfriend used to have. It smelled like a very fine and high-end perfume. I like the packaging, because it is very sleek and classy. I don't think it is very longlasting but it sure stays for up to three hours maybe.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Great! I have no words about this aroma. It is great. I love its smell and of course its bottle. So amazing!