BY BURBERRY

Anahit P.
One of my personal favorite smells on my man. He used it for the first time and I loved it so much. It's a good value for the products. I can't really compare this to anything else that I've smelled before.
Haley G.
Bought for my boyfriend he lives it. It's last long and is strong scent. Great for going out Great price. Makes a good birthday or Christmas gift. For all ages. Great product
Ishara G.
The smell is so freaking refreshing and wonderful. it lasts all day as well which means he doesn't have to keep spraying himself throughout the day. a great gift idea.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
i bought this for my fiancé a few months ago and he loved it, smells really great, goes a long way and everytime he runs out he goes and buys it
Layla 💜.
No I do not wear this,lol But yes I have purchased it for my father as a birthday gift, he loved it. I loved the smell, so manly and strong.
Rachael M.
Love this burberry perfume it's great on women . This smells so close to another perfume but burberry gives the right notes in this fragrance
nicole c.
I really love this stuff for my husband I had bought it for his birthday and it is his favorite cologne now and there's nothing else
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
A man who smells good is a complete turn on, and when he is wearing this i can't stop hugging him lol I am in love with this.
Tina T.
This smell amazing. i love it. it last all day. it would mass all order and even when you sweat. you cant smell any of it.
Renee W.
Staten Island , NY
Love the smell of this. It's so sexy. I purchased this for my boyfriend awhile back and I'm obsessed when he wears it.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
How does this smell? is it overpowering?
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
How does this scent compare to Burberry Britt?