BY BURBERRY #44 in After Shave

Alexis David L.
Wilmington, CA
My favorite aftershave it leaves my skin soft every time i shave and smooth . And also it doesn't hurt as much as i used shave with other products.
Kaitlyn R.
Lil yachty raps about this is one of his songs it could be convincing to purchase but I've never actually smelled it but I hear it's great
Coco A.
Providence, RI
Yum. So sexy and irresistible I love the smell of this on a guy. It makes him smell like a man. So I always buy it as a gift if I can
Vanessa R.
His after shave leaves my significant others face feeling so smooth! I bought this at Sephora for him and he loves it !
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
I would highly recommend this product! It travels well (mega bonus) which isn't something g people often look for
Adam S.
My girlfriend loves the smell of me when i wear this. I would and i will purchase this product again :) ....
Dominique R.
My fiancé loves this product! ! He would
rank it more than 5 stars if possible! Definitely would recommend!
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Burberry London is wonderful. I love how this smells on my hubby. Masculine and sexy but not overpowering.
Idania M.
Mi esposo ama realmente este producto contiene un olor tan espectacular a hombre y absorve muy rapido.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
Burberry London has a sweet smell, and it is long lasting. I love both the men and women's versions.
Enrique P.
Dover, NJ
What type of scent does this have? Does it sting like other aftershaves do? Would you recommend this to someone who has never used a "luxury" brand name product?
Kimberly A.