BY BURBERRY

Men's 0.15 oz EDT Mini. Burberry London cologne by Burberry is a timeless signature cologne for the modern gentleman who exudes natural confidence and a sophisticated manner. This understated and refined amber woody fragrance is fresh and masculine on top creates a seductive natural sexiness at its heart and combines unique base notes to create a timeless signature scent. Notes include Bergamot Lavender Cinnamon Leaves Black Pepper Mimosa Leather Port Wine Guaiac Wood Oakmoss Tobacco Opopanax. see more...

Rebecca N.
latta , SC
This is a cologne that every man loves! And this one makes a woman feel like heaven around her man! I would recommend this for any man that wants to smell good & be noticed! Because this one is a jaw dropper
Kimberly G.
Lancaster, CA
This has such a sting manly smell but also at the same time its elegant and classy I love when my boyfriend uses it cause he smells amazing I can't give an example of the smell but trust me it's amazing.
Joan  K.
Dix Hills , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't used any Burberry fragrances in a very long time and definitely not men's since I am female. They are usually very fresh and clean smelling but not what I chose at thirsty,e.
Katie K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for my boyfriend a few years ago. he loved it and still does. it's gotta favorite..I have the women's version and it smells amazing
Christine C.
Plain city, OH
My husband is obsessed with this cologne. It's such a unique and classic scent that masculin and business and sensual all mixed together.
Dixie a.
Phoenix, AZ
This smells great, not bothersome to me at all, I love it, very wintery which is so nice . Different not like a lot of others out there
stephanie a.
It smells delicious and keeps your man smelling great! This size is good for travel so you don't have to carry the bigger bottle.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
This smells so good and i love the way it smells and you smell good for a while !!! it is a good value and is good !
Kionna B.
I love this! The price is reasonable for it to be a mini. The smell is great and it's not overwhelming about all.
Brandy L.
La Follette, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like how great hubby smelled after using for first time. Overpriced in my opinion but would definitely recommend.