BY BURBERRY

INTRODUCING THE MODERN WAY TO WEAR MATTE, BURBERRY LIP VELVET

Inspired by rich fabrics, the intense colour palette reflects the sensual, sophisticated and luxurious feeling of soft velvet against the skin.

Combining the smooth sensation of velvet with beauty ensures a light-as-air, comfortable wear. The non-drying formula glides effortlessly, delivering a luminous, soft-matte finish with elegant and bold, full-coverage in one stroke.

VELVET MATTE FINISH

PROVIDES EVEN, HIGH COVERAGE

RICH INTENSE COLOUR

VELVET MATTE FINISH

PROVIDES EVEN, HIGH COVERAGE

Buy on Sephora
Jasmine W.
Review for: Other more...
I bought the limited edition lip set from Sephora. It had 4 mini lipsticks for $45. These are very pigmented and weren't patchy. Unfortunately, they are not transfer proof. I did not dry all the down like I thought it would, but all of the colors looked great with my skin tone. I only wear them for a special occasion since these are very pigmented.
Tara H.
Review for: Oxblood No. 53 more...
I purchased this in the color Oxblood. This is the first lip product I have tried from Burberry and I have to say it is fantastic. I don’t normally wear such bold colors, but this particular shade is gorgeous.

The coverage is very opaque, but you can also apply this with a light hand for a more subtle look. It feels very comfortable on your lips and it lasts a long time. I don’t feel like this dries out my lips or accentuates any rough spots, but I would recommend a lip scrub prior to application!

This was $34 from Sephora. It is the most expensive lip product I own, but it is 100% worth it. I have already ordered another shade!
Veronica G.
Sandy, UT
Review for: Fawn Rose No. 09 more...
This is one of my favorites. It is comfortable. It does not dry your lips. It's creamy. The color range is gorgeous. I will continue to buy these because they are so easy to apply, comfortable to wear and they do not have that drying or crumbly effect. Check these out if you are looking for a great quality lip cream.  Burberry Burberry Kisses Lip GlossBurberry Liquid Lip VelvetBURBERRY Liquid Lip Velvet Set
Kristine K.
Fort belvoir, VA
Review for: Military Red No. 41 more...
First off all i was so hesitant of buying this lippies since its kind of pricey but then again you are most likely paying for the name , i ordered it on sephora and i just love the colors and i like thats its not drying my lips , the only thing i dont like is it doesnt stay so long like nars (but they have diff textures), it would stay if you dont eat or drink lolll
Tayma G.
I honestly was obsessed with these when I first bought them. They feel amazing on but after a few hours, they start to bleed no matter what lip liner I use or base and you get this nasty crust inside the lip. Im so sad they don't work for me.
Angel D.
Review for: Oxblood No. 53 more...
This lipgloss is by far one of the best I have tried! It’s very moist, soft, glides on, great pigment, and does not run!!!! At least that’s my experience. I have the travel size and it was a good price. Burberry does not disappoint.
Maureen R.
Arlington, VA
Like many of the ladies who have reviewed this product before me, I received Burberry's Bright Plum (No. 49) and Fawn Liquid Lip Velvet (No. 05) from Influenster for testing purposes and I have to say I'll never go back to the drugstore versions I've been buying. I'll admit I was hesitant when I combined the Fawn shade with their Bright Plum Lip Definer (No. 07) for a concert this past weekend. We're talking 6-hour long and potentially very warm concert without a purse to stash my shades for reapplys in kind of hesitant. Although this was a bit of a stress test on the product, it turned out better than I had expected and is exactly what I would recommend to any of my gals who don't keep a compact in their purse for constant touch ups (or even those who do)! To start, the color glides on very smoothly with this dreamy, whipped, moisturizing feel. On the flip side, although the color is matte, it doesn't dry completely and found in the first 15+ minutes that the color did smudge a bit.  By the end of the show, the lip definer had stayed on a bit better than the lip color and the color was now a lighter tint than the shade I had applied in the beginning of the night. While this formula will definitely require a few (2-3) reapplications throughout a full day of wear, the color was rich and I didn't have to worry about constantly checking that the color isn't wearing off unnaturally and reapplying like I do with my other brands. I HIGHLY recommend!
Jin G.
7 AM Applied Fawn, a gorgeous neutral color perfect for every day wear.
8 AM Coffee
9 AM Conference Call
10 AM More Coffee!
11 AM Employee Assessment and Evaluations
12 Quick Lunch
12:45 Reapply lipstick

Why is this relevant? Because through a conference call, three cups of coffee, and a busy work day, I only had to reapply once. ONCE. This lipstick did not dry out my lips, feather, fade, or bleed throughout my busy day. The applicator itself is easy to use with a semi flexible head that makes liquid lipstick application easy. As a premium item I was excited to see that the product wasn't tiny, in fact oz per oz it probably beats out many other brands. I highly recommend this silky, non-drying, long-lasting, fantastic lipstick.

*This is my completely honest review based on the products given to me compliments of Influenster and Burberry.
Priscilla D.
I decided to try a more natural make up look since I received a nude burberry lipstick as complementary from Influenster. I am not a fan of nude lipsticks, I'm always wearing red lipstick but the Fawn shade definitely made me fall in love with nudes. This was my first time trying any burberry product and I must say that for a liquid lipstick, this one rocks!!. It is a matte lipstick but it is very smooth and it does leaves your lips feeling like velvet. It is not dry at all which was very surprising to me compared to the regular liquid lipsticks. It blends very smoothly into the lips and last half a day even after eating! The only con I could think of is that it transfers a LOT but there is no reason to panic, it is easily fixable by applying translucent powder. I also received a burberry highlighter which totally complemented my romatic nude look for the day. Received the Liquid Lip Velvet courtesy of @Burberry and @Influenster for sampling purposes but my opinions are my own.
Janelle T.
Las Vegas, NV
I have fallen head over heels for this Liquid Lip Velvet in the color Dark Rosewood. The formulation is similar to NARS' Velvet Lip Glides, but it doesn't leave my lips feeling goopy like the the NARS formula does. It dries down to what feels like a matte finish without the dryness of a matte finish. It provides my lips with just the right amount of moisture while providing a dried-down feel.
My lips feel like my lips which is the best part and with light to normal eating and drinking, it really holds up well, but don't expect it to last through an actual meal.
My only gripe with the product is that the doe-foot applicator feels extremely flimsy. I only have tried one of these, so I'm not sure if I just received a defective applicator. Regardless, I love the color, texture, application and wear of the product and I would definitely save up to buy more!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Has anyone tried this yet? And what are your thoughts? Too similar to the version NARS recently released?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Are these really good lipstick, is it confortable to wear, and worth the price?
¿viene en otros colores? ¿Te hidrata?
Nathalie O.
Worcester, MA
How does this look on dark skin?
Analise J.
Can you only get these at a Burberry store or are they at Sephora/Ulta too?