BY BURBERRY

A comfortable, non-drying, soft-matte lipstick with a lasting, velvety finish. This creamy lipstick locks in rich pigments, glides on effortlessly, and delivers a soft-matte finish in one stroke. Lips are left comfortable with an ultrasoft, refreshingly non-drying texture that's long lasting. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of lanolin. see more...

• Hi, can anyone confirm If the lipstick is scented or not....2 Answers
  • Is this matte lipstick drying like some other brands? How...1 Answers
  • Is the velvet lipstick just a moisturizing as other lipst...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I really love this lipstick. If I was blindfolded, I would only guess it to be a high end product. It is light but build able, silky, creamy on application and keeps your lips feeling moisturised for a long time. It's lasting power is impressive unless you eat/drink. I chose this colour because it is my everyday comfy colour, MLBB. My sister got the colour, Military Red and it looked amazing on her. Best thing about this lipstick is that you can adjust the opacity without compromising on the moisture. Also love the packaging with its magnetic closure. No more mess in my bag. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this! Was looking through Sephora and this caught my eye. It has a magnetic closure, so no worrying about loose caps, and has the cutest burberry printing on the lipstick itself! It's soooooo soft and creamy and very moisturizing. I was impressed with the pigmentation given that it was so creamy! I love it!" in 6 reviews
  • "I can honestly say this was money well spent! My favorite lipstick so far. It definitely met my expectations. It doesn't dry my lips at all, but gives a nice matte finish. It's very long lasting as well. If you're looking for a great long lasting matte that won't over dry your lips, then go ahead and splurge on this baby!" in 5 reviews
Katie (.
Melbourne
I love the pigmented silky velvet texture on the lip. The design with magnetic is extremely elegant and luxurious as a high-end. It is a good one to add in your collection but i dont think it's good for daily use because it does not stay on lips very long :))
The soft velvet texture will make you look a bit older yet more powerful i think (because i've got the Military red but i never use it honestly :v i feel like it makes me look older too much)
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
Review for: Nude Rose 405 more...
Very pretty true pink color and absolutely beautiful packaging. The formula is very soft and creamy, however I had to dock a star because of the waxy smell. I expect a high end lipstick to not have that cheap, waxy smell and feeling
Min C.
Seaford
Review for: Honey Suckle 409 more...
I absolutely love how pretty is this lipstick. The package is stunning, the case is pretty and I love the magnet open and the pattern on the actual lipstick is just so amazing. The color is a bit hard to put on and it do show the textures of my lip but I think that compare to YSL it don't dry my lip as much as Ysl do. I will repurchase this lipstick again when it runs out cos is just so pretty to have it.
Michelle S.
Colonia, NJ
Review for: Oxblood 437 more...
Love the color and love it. Smudges a little easy and a little too dark for me. I got it as a gift but still has given me some great looks.
Daniela O.
piedmont
Review for: Poppy Red 433 more...
The colors on my I really enjoyed! I got it the other day so far the lipstick color is super pretty! The packaging is outstanding it is gorgeous! The only problem mine had is that it didn't last that long maybe 2 to 3 hrs. Before I had to retouch again. I would repurchase another one because the formula is very creamy and glides on and feels light weight plus I don't mind reapplying
Olivia W.
Union wynd, Aberdeen
Review for: Poppy Red 433 more...
Perfect staple red lipstick everyone should own.
Packaging is beautiful and product lasts well. I will definitely repurchase when my one runs out.
Worth the money!
Loan L.
Pros: Vibrant color, long-lasting, hypoallergenic.
Cons: slightly dry
I would recommend this lipstick, just apply lip balm prior to this lipstick and that would last you almost all day. I will buy another colors in the collections.
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
This is my first go with a Burberry lipstick ūüíĄ and the packaging is gorgeous. The lipstick cover has a magnet that shuts it closed. The lip color i got is English Rose. It's pretty but not as pigmented as I thought it would be. It doesn't leave my lips dried out after but it doesn't last as long as other lipsticks I've tried. It's smooth though and pretty. Mostly for aesthetic reasons I would keep and recommend. I've had better lipsticks though. Overall a 4.
Aong V.
Warren, MI
I have nude apricot and it's a gorgeous color. The lipstick is a bit pricey. This lipstick creates a white line between my lips. So that's why I give it four stars.
Kassandra R.
mississauga, ON
Review for: Honey Suckle 409 more...
To those who haven't tried Burberry's honey suckle, give it a try trust me!! It's a a perfect date night color, the quality of the lipstick is so pigmented, it stays on and it doesn't dry out on your lips like some lipsticks and it's also quite moisturizing as well ! It was one of my favorites during the December month .
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Is this lipstick worth the money? How many hours does it stay on the lips? Is the formula not very drying to the lips? Let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks.
Vee R.
Hi, can anyone confirm If the lipstick is scented or not. Thank you
Rachel C.
Is this matte lipstick drying like some other brands? How long does it usually last?
Aidan R.
How does this compare to the Marc Jacobs lipsticks?
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
Is the velvet lipstick just a moisturizing as other lipsticks? how does it compare to bite lipsticks?