BY BURBERRY

A comfortable, non-drying, soft-matte lipstick with a lasting, velvety finish. This creamy lipstick locks in rich pigments, glides on effortlessly, and delivers a soft-matte finish in one stroke. Lips are left comfortable with an ultrasoft, refreshingly non-drying texture that's long lasting. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of lanolin. see more...

• Hi, can anyone confirm If the lipstick is scented or not....2 Answers
  • Is this matte lipstick drying like some other brands? How...1 Answers
  • Is the velvet lipstick just a moisturizing as other lipst...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I really love this lipstick. If I was blindfolded, I would only guess it to be a high end product. It is light but build able, silky, creamy on application and keeps your lips feeling moisturised for a long time. It's lasting power is impressive unless you eat/drink. I chose this colour because it is my everyday comfy colour, MLBB. My sister got the colour, Military Red and it looked amazing on her. Best thing about this lipstick is that you can adjust the opacity without compromising on the moisture. Also love the packaging with its magnetic closure. No more mess in my bag. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this! Was looking through Sephora and this caught my eye. It has a magnetic closure, so no worrying about loose caps, and has the cutest burberry printing on the lipstick itself! It's soooooo soft and creamy and very moisturizing. I was impressed with the pigmentation given that it was so creamy! I love it!" in 6 reviews
  • "I can honestly say this was money well spent! My favorite lipstick so far. It definitely met my expectations. It doesn't dry my lips at all, but gives a nice matte finish. It's very long lasting as well. If you're looking for a great long lasting matte that won't over dry your lips, then go ahead and splurge on this baby!" in 5 reviews
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
Review for: Nude Rose 405 more...
Very pretty true pink color and absolutely beautiful packaging. The formula is very soft and creamy, however I had to dock a star because of the waxy smell. I expect a high end lipstick to not have that cheap, waxy smell and feeling
Samir Dijana J.
Phoenix
The best lipstick ever!! Bought on by chance and i cant use anything else. Its so smooth fills in lip limes and the color selection is amazing. All skin tones can wear. Doesnt wash me out.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This lipstick is 💣. It is more of a demi-matte formula that goes on smooth, hydrating and silky. I have quite a few shades. I must say Oxblood is my absolute favorite and has incredible staying power. Rosewood is a close second and more wearable for everyday. They are long-lasting and nourishing. I love to pat them onto my lips for a natural wash of color during the daytime. For nighttime, I use a lip brush, but that is just my preference. They are easily applied from the bullet. Of course, the darker colors look best with the matching lip liner, but it's not completely necessary if you use a lip brush. I actually just purchased the newer shade 402 (Pale Rose) and will repurchase as long as they keep releasing beautiful, classy colors! 💕
Julia L.
Brooklyn, NY
The Burberry Lip Velvet Lipsticks is one of my favorite lip lines. I currently have three colors and my favorite is the shade in Oxblood. I've looked around for a lot of deep red/vampy lip colors and this shade is definitely my favorite. Although it's not something I wear on a daily basis to school or work, it's my go-to shade for when I go out at night and I want to go for a darker makeup look. I have extremely dry and sensitive lips and this formula does not dry up my lips at all!! Paired this with their lipliner and you have a perfect combination. Plus the packaging and magnetic case is amazing. I have already recommended it to multiple friends who have loved it as well.
♋️ |.
Review for: Nude Rose 405 more...
I can't say enough good things about this lipstick. The color is perfect for any make up look or if you just want to pull your look together. It is so velvety and so soft. Your lips will really love it. For a Berberry lipstick it's not that expensive and the case is magnetic so you can never go wrong with closing it. I actually had to purchase two lipsticks because one broke at the very end and I couldn't put it back together so I melted that one into a little pod and then I bought another for when I'm on the go
Daniela O.
piedmont
Review for: Poppy Red 433 more...
The colors on my I really enjoyed! I got it the other day so far the lipstick color is super pretty! The packaging is outstanding it is gorgeous! The only problem mine had is that it didn't last that long maybe 2 to 3 hrs. Before I had to retouch again. I would repurchase another one because the formula is very creamy and glides on and feels light weight plus I don't mind reapplying
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
I am obsessed with this color of lipstick apricot is a nude color that could be an everyday wear. Highly recommend the lipsticks they are very moisturizing and non drying to the lips. I will be purchasing more colors and the best place to find them is at Sephora.
Lisa W.
Review for: Nude Rose 405, Honey Suckle 409, Other more...
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the packaging of these lipsticks?!  It has the magnetic closure that's pretty neat and when you have the lipstick line up next to each other they would magnetize together.  The lipstick goes on soft, smooth and creamy!  I haven't experience any feathering, patchiness, or dryness so that's a great plus!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Nude Rose 405 more...
I bought this Burberry lipstick in Nude Rose, and I am in love! The creamy formula glides on with ease and is fully opaque with one swipe! It also lasted very long and had a soft matte, somewhat satin finish. It does transfer, because it's not a complete matte, but I didn't mind! I'm very excited to try more colors!
Amanda T.
Review for: Rosewood 421 more...
I love the color of this lipstick. The price is a bit steep for me to buy for a lipstick BUT because of the branding, a little extra wont hurt if the product is good on my lips. Its a nice soft matte color which is lasting. It glides on creamy and the finish look delivers a rich pigment shine.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Is this lipstick worth the money? How many hours does it stay on the lips? Is the formula not very drying to the lips? Let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks.
Vee R.
Hi, can anyone confirm If the lipstick is scented or not. Thank you
Rachel C.
Is this matte lipstick drying like some other brands? How long does it usually last?
Aidan R.
How does this compare to the Marc Jacobs lipsticks?
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
Is the velvet lipstick just a moisturizing as other lipsticks? how does it compare to bite lipsticks?