Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick

Discover the modern way to wear matte, inspired by the most opulent of English fabrics. The richly pigmented lip colour glides on effortlessly, delivering a creamy, soft-matte finish with elegant and bold full coverage in one stroke. The light-as-air, comfortable-wear lipstick delivers defined shape and continuous colour with a lasting velvet finish.

- One-stroke full coverage

- Creamy, soft-matte texture

- Non-drying formula

How To Use:

-Apply directly from the tip to shape and define the lips and Cupid's bow.
-For a more casual effect, press color onto the lips with your fingertips, focusing the color at the center of the lips.

Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Mica, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Polybutene, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ptfe, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Triisostearin, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Laureth-4, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Phytosteryl Isostearate, Tin Oxide, [+/- (May Contain): Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Fave nude lipstick?
How pigmented is this???
je veux les tester
Start your review of Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick!
Iris A.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick uploaded by Iris A.
Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick uploaded by Iris A.
Review for: Lilac No. 424
Super luxurious creamy lipstick, glides on smoothe, long lasting and a super pigmented beautiful pop of color. I prefer lipsticks over glosses and stains. I usually reapply after eating only. The packaging is really cute and the cap is magnetic, so I never worry about it popping open in my purse or makeup bag. I used it with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner 😍
Stephanie C.
Flushing, NY
Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick uploaded by Stephanie C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Rosewood No. 421
I always come back to this when I want something comfortable and easy to wear. Hands down the best velvet formula I’ve come across. Definitely my go to lipstick when my lips are dry, but need some color. Rosewood has a bit of purple so it would compliment cool tones. If you like satin/velvet formulas then I would give this a try.
Lia M.
Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick uploaded by Lia M.
Review for: Military Red No. 429
This lipstick is all that. I have close to 25 different shades of red but this tube right here, is intenseeee❤️. I wore this deep red lip out one night and let me tell you, 3 people asked me what color and where to buy. Burberry, love your velvet!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick uploaded by Azita C.
Review for: Honey Suckle No. 409
Color: Honeysuckle Beautiful color! Burberry makes incredible lipstick colors in general. This color would look great on any skin tone. As far as the formula, it’s very creamy and light. My lips never feel dry or sticky when I am wearing this. The finish is not matte or shiny, just a soft natural finish. It also doesn’t end up on my teeth or upper lip so that’s a win. The only complaint I have is that it doesn’t last as long as I would like. It still doesn’t deter me from buying these lipsticks though. You just need to reapply more often. #lipsticklove
Rashmi M.
Pineville, NC
Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick uploaded by Rashmi M.
Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick uploaded by Rashmi M.
Review for: Dark Nude No. 408
I always had doubts on investing in luxury high end brands for lipsticks, I wasn’t sure if they’d perform as good as brands who are known for their lip products. . . But , I decided to give it a try, and I was amazingly surprised. I was looking for a dark brown or coffee shade and I found this @burberrybeauty @burberry lip velvet lipstick in ‘dark nude’. It glides on the lips flawlessly and has a beautiful texture. . . Can we just take a look at the pattern on the lipstick? It’s so tempting already! Another thing I appreciate is the cool magnetic snap enclosure packaging. Sometimes I just open and close the lipstick just to see that magnetic snap in action. 😁 .
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick uploaded by Edita P.
Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick uploaded by Edita P.
Review for: Nude No. 407
This lipstick is beautiful. The packaging is gorgeous and the lipstick itself is nice. It applies nicely and evenly and feels creamy though it is matte. It’s a very universal nude shade. The lipstick lasts well, but I wouldn’t call it long lasting (compared to how long liquid lipsticks last).
Rebecca D.
Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick uploaded by Rebecca D.
Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick uploaded by Rebecca D.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: Black Cherry No. 439
I have this is color 311. This lipstick is very fragrant however I love it! The tube is very large, so it doesn’t fit in lipstick organizers. Beautiful finish, feels light on the lips.
Yazmin T.
I can honestly say this was money well spent! My favorite lipstick so far. It definitely met my expectations. It doesn't dry my lips at all, but gives a nice matte finish. It's very long lasting as well. If you're looking for a great long lasting matte that won't over dry your lips, then go ahead and splurge on this baby!
Kimberly M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Oxblood No. 437
This is one of my favorite lipsticks! It is definitely pigmented and is perfect shade for you if you're looking for a vampy-ish color. The shade does look different on different lips. An awesome thing is the packaging! You don't have to worry about losing the lid in your makeup bag because they are magnetic so they will always stay together.
katherine W.
Review for: Honey Suckle No. 409
To those who never tried Burberry Lip Velvet, please go and give it a try. They are just so pigmented, non drying. Colors are very natural, everyone can definitely find a color that will suit them. I have most of the Lip Velvet from Burberry, and Honey Suckle is my favorite one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...