BY BURBERRY

Burberry Lip Mist gives a sheer illuminating finish with a subtle hint of colour. Contains moisturising emollients and wild rose extract for long-lasting hydration and protection. The smooth and lightweight texture glides on effortlessly. see more...

Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I really like this product for days I just want to look awake even though I'm exhausted. It's more on the sheer side but it gives you a hint of color. It's not sticky it's hydrating and it doesn't really transfer. It's perfect for us makeup no makeup looks. It's also perfect for the gym when you just want to look alive. It's perfect just keep in your purse for touch ups.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Sydney Australia
Burberry Lip mist 212 nude peach is one of my favorite colour. It is so easy to apply and it an on the go item that you can take with you. There was no fault in the item and I love the product. I got this at sephora and it was worth the money. I would reccommend this to people who love a nude colour or peachy, pink colour.