BY BURBERRY

Burberry soft and smooth Lip Definer add natural looking definition to the lips, effortlessly enhancing their shape and colour.

Formulated using natural nourishing oils and amino acid derivatives, the pencils add firmness to the lip contour and smooth fine lines.

The natural colours perfectly complement the Lip Cover range for an even, immaculate finish.

Outline the lips before lipstick application to achieve a more precise lip line.

• Are they creamy or dry?4 Answers
  • Is it creamy? What is the pigmentation of this lip liner?...3 Answers
  • Would this work well with the new liquid lips?2 Answers
Burberry Lip Definer
  • "This lip liner is sooooo creamy!!! So pigmented I can't get enough of it!! It's gorgeous, definitely the most creamy lip pencil I own. I love it and will definitely be purchasing more colors!! Not to mention it comes with a sharpener. " in 17 reviews
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
I found this lip liner at TjMaxx and I was so excited when I did! I really love the color that I got because I think it's the perfect nude. However, for the normal price of these, I do not think that it's worth it. It's definitely a nice lip liner and it stays on well and applies well but it's worth the high price tag because you can find a lip liner that works just as well in the drugstore. I would not recommend this product.
Elena L.
CORNELIUS, NC
I am taking a star off this lip definer because it broke on the first use. HOWEVER, it did come with a sharpener, which I used on the pencil and it never happened again. The pencil is very smooth and creamy, but not so creamy that it becomes a mess. I think the fact that it broke was perhaps due to some small initial defect in the pencil (maybe it got dropped during delivery?), and I don't think this would be a problem with other pencils in this line, since it sharpened to a nice point and never broke again. Disclaimer: I received this product for free for review purposes.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
I am SO impressed with this product. The first day I tried it, I just swiped it on my hand a few times and went about my day. It did not budge or smear off my hand the entire day. I tried washing my hands to try to get it to smear - still no. After this I knew it was a great product. I have been getting so many compliments on my lip looks ever since. Seriously with Burberry, you get what you pay for and this product is amazing!! There are so many beautiful shades offered, there will be something for every one. I think covering your full lip with the nude pencil and some gloss is a perfect every day look.
Sami S.
Las Vegas , NV
Such a creamy and pigmented pencil. It truly glides on the lip and creates a nice all over tone. I like to cover my entire lip in the pencil to make my lipstick last longer and it works very well with this pencil. Worth every penny. I got s shade plum from influenster, and ended up buying another nude pencil because they worked so well!
Bekah H.
Spring Hill, TN
This lip liner in incredible! I received this product in my Burberry voxbox and I'm obsessed. It's applies so smooth and actually stays on all day. The packaging is super sleek, and I'm loving the shade. It's definitely higher quality than any other lip liner I have tried.
Amy S.
San Diego, CA
This lip liner is a life saver - I love me a good liquid lipstick, but what I love even more is an accompanying liner! This liner really helps make the look pop! And it has great long lasting wear! I will definitely be keeping this in my beauty bag and would recommend to others!!!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
i received this in my Burberry box and I am obsessed! this lip liner is creamy and smooth and so pigmented that i have actually worn it as a lipstick. the best part is that it doesn't bleed like a lot of other lip liners. i will definitely be buying more colors too!
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
Love these liners. They are really pigmented and go on your lips so well. The formula is creamy. I especially love that it came with a sharpener. Such a great idea. Really impressed. I received this product from Influenster free for review.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
I am impressed with this product A LOT . it is a GREAAAAAAAT PRODUCT! Color and pigmentation is great, stays ALL DAY and feels so soft and smooth on my lips! I got the color "Plum" in my box and I love it! I would use it in my everyday looks....The price is ok, since is a high end brand, you really get what you pay fot this product!!
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
16852johanna r.
Are they creamy or dry?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is it creamy? What is the pigmentation of this lip liner? I would like to try it. Is it easy to apply?
Sarah O.
St.Johns
Would this work well with the new liquid lips?
Erin K.
Laramie, WY
Does this go on smooth? Anyone absolutely love this?
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.