BY BURBERRY

Burberry soft and smooth Lip Definer add natural looking definition to the lips, effortlessly enhancing their shape and colour.

Formulated using natural nourishing oils and amino acid derivatives, the pencils add firmness to the lip contour and smooth fine lines.

The natural colours perfectly complement the Lip Cover range for an even, immaculate finish.

Outline the lips before lipstick application to achieve a more precise lip line.

• Are they creamy or dry?4 Answers
  • Is it creamy? What is the pigmentation of this lip liner? I would...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brooke B.
Schererville , IN
Review for: Union Red
Normally I would say $30 is too much for a lip linear. However this one does not disappoint! This glides on so smoothly and stays all day. I use this under the matching lipstick as well as under kat Von d liquid lipsticks. Union red is a great red for any skin tone! I highly recommend this for anyone who's unsure of what shade of red to wear! Also nice that a pencil sharpener comes with it
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am SO impressed with this product. The first day I tried it, I just swiped it on my hand a few times and went about my day. It did not budge or smear off my hand the entire day. I tried washing my hands to try to get it to smear - still no. After this I knew it was a great product. I have been getting so many compliments on my lip looks ever since. Seriously with Burberry, you get what you pay for and this product is amazing!! There are so many beautiful shades offered, there will be something for every one. I think covering your full lip with the nude pencil and some gloss is a perfect every day look.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am taking a star off this lip definer because it broke on the first use. HOWEVER, it did come with a sharpener, which I used on the pencil and it never happened again. The pencil is very smooth and creamy, but not so creamy that it becomes a mess. I think the fact that it broke was perhaps due to some small initial defect in the pencil (maybe it got dropped during delivery?), and I don't think this would be a problem with other pencils in this line, since it sharpened to a nice point and never broke again. Disclaimer: I received this product for free for review purposes.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this burberry lip liner free from Influenster for testing purposes but my opinions are my own. I love how smooth and pigmented this lip liner is. It's longlasting and it does make a difference in your lip game. I even use it as a lipstick. I receved the Burberry bright plum No.7 shade. It has a beautiful color.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a creamy and pigmented pencil. It truly glides on the lip and creates a nice all over tone. I like to cover my entire lip in the pencil to make my lipstick last longer and it works very well with this pencil. Worth every penny. I got s shade plum from influenster, and ended up buying another nude pencil because they worked so well!
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is great, pigmented and creamy. Super easy to line the lips or use as an all over lipstick. The packaging it nice and simple. Love that it comes with sharpener also. Burberry overall has nice packaging and it may be over priced for some but so far this lip liner is great but of course there is other options that can do the same job for less. However once this lip liner is applied it won't smudge or move! Can't really say that for other lip liners.
Sloane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product glides really easily and doesn't tug at my lips at all. I actually prefer the liner over the liquid lip because it's creamy and much more precise (I don't like how the tip of the doe foot applicator is flimsy for the liquid lip). The pigmentation is beautiful and doesn't emphasize any cracks in my lips.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner in incredible! I received this product in my Burberry voxbox and I'm obsessed. It's applies so smooth and actually stays on all day. The packaging is super sleek, and I'm loving the shade. It's definitely higher quality than any other lip liner I have tried.
Amy S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is a life saver - I love me a good liquid lipstick, but what I love even more is an accompanying liner! This liner really helps make the look pop! And it has great long lasting wear! I will definitely be keeping this in my beauty bag and would recommend to others!!!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i received this in my Burberry box and I am obsessed! this lip liner is creamy and smooth and so pigmented that i have actually worn it as a lipstick. the best part is that it doesn't bleed like a lot of other lip liners. i will definitely be buying more colors too!
Johanna Y R.
Are they creamy or dry?
Valentina B.
Is it creamy? What is the pigmentation of this lip liner? I would like to try it. Is it easy to apply?
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Sarah O.
St.Johns
Would this work well with the new liquid lips?
Erin K.
Laramie, WY
Does this go on smooth? Anyone absolutely love this?