BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by S A.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BURBERRY #96 in Lip Liner

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "It spreads so creamy like and doesn't make your lios feel to dry and it's really easy to use I love this product" in 10 reviews
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
I highly recommended this product is super great and it's worth it the price I just love it 😍
Glamessa B.
West New York, NJ
Its so amazing feels good on my lips very moistrizing a great buy you wouldnt be disappointed
Rola D.
It is very nice and easy to use I love it very much it makes the leaps very soft it's amazing
Cheyenne S.
Louisville
I've heard so many things about this product I just had to try it for myself and I love it.
Darwin L.
Pawtucket, RI
This is an amaizing thing, muy bellos los colores, el pigmento y todo y para mĂ­ son baratos
Cristyanna J.
Clovis, CA
Love love love goes on smooth on my lips colors great I would totally recommend to anyone
S A.
Wimbledon, London
Review for: Fair 01 more...
LOVE THIS. It’s such a nice lip liner, it’s easy to use, creamy and the colour is so nice too. It’s not drying at all which is really important to me when it comes to lip liners. It’s retractable which I love because you don’t need to worry about sharpening it. It’s honestly my go to colour, very good for everyday!
Nisha T.
Review for: Fair 01, Light 02, Medium 03 more...
Ok first off I know this is a very pricey lip contour however it is the BEST invention ever. Why? Well because this makes your lips look so much more fuller and it gives this boost or plump look to ur lips which is one of the trends going right now anyway. This glides on smoothly and leaves a soft finish. And another plus is that it also acts as a lip primer...so it's like u get a 2-in1 deal. Which I think is a huge bonus in a product that costs so much money. I bought 3 shades because I like to play around with it to see how they work and look. I sometimes do use it also as just a lip liner and just pair it with lipsticks that work well together. I highly recommend this to everyone who loves any kind of lippie products. I pair it with the Burberry Liquid Lip Velvet or the Burberry Makeup Burberry Lips Burberry Kisses. I think they go well with all Burberry lip products. A definite must-have and must-try product for all.
judy m.
Cornwall, ON
My lips are always dry. When I apply lipstick it always looks like my lips are running. So when I bought the Burberry nude primer for my lips I was hoping it would work especially at that price. After applying the product I was pleasantly surprised my lips look fuller my lips looked healthier and younger.. I gave the Burberry nude lip primer a 4-star review and I'm quite pleased with the product
Hansa Q.
Brilliant!! Love it and I get so many compliments, it makes my lips soft. It's very hydrating? I can use it anytime or even mix other lipsticks with it. It's worth the money as it is high end. I enjoy using it and love the packaging. Might buy another!
Glorimary A.
Is it hydrating ?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Can I really achieve a fuller looking lip by contouring?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?