BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora
mykaela r.
Dousman, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not really impressed with this lip color it didn't last long on and i don't recommend it
Naiyeth v.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Excellent lipstick of my favorite tone, recommended I always use it every day to stay beautiful
Rola D.
It is very nice and easy to use I love it very much it makes the leaps very soft it's amazing
KARLA G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommended this product is super great and it's worth it the price I just love it 😍
Glamessa B.
West New York, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its so amazing feels good on my lips very moistrizing a great buy you wouldnt be disappointed
Cheyenne S.
Louisville
I've heard so many things about this product I just had to try it for myself and I love it.
Darwin L.
Pawtucket, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amaizing thing, muy bellos los colores, el pigmento y todo y para mí son baratos
Cristyanna J.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love goes on smooth on my lips colors great I would totally recommend to anyone
Nisha T.
Review for: Fair 01, Light 02, Medium 03
Ok first off I know this is a very pricey lip contour however it is the BEST invention ever. Why? Well because this makes your lips look so much more fuller and it gives this boost or plump look to ur lips which is one of the trends going right now anyway. This glides on smoothly and leaves a soft finish. And another plus is that it also acts as a lip primer...so it's like u get a 2-in1 deal. Which I think is a huge bonus in a product that costs so much money. I bought 3 shades because I like to play around with it to see how they work and look. I sometimes do use it also as just a lip liner and just pair it with lipsticks that work well together. I highly recommend this to everyone who loves any kind of lippie products. I pair it with the Burberry Liquid Lip Velvet or the Burberry Makeup Burberry Lips Burberry Kisses. I think they go well with all Burberry lip products. A definite must-have and must-try product for all.
judy m.
Cornwall, ON
My lips are always dry. When I apply lipstick it always looks like my lips are running. So when I bought the Burberry nude primer for my lips I was hoping it would work especially at that price. After applying the product I was pleasantly surprised my lips look fuller my lips looked healthier and younger.. I gave the Burberry nude lip primer a 4-star review and I'm quite pleased with the product
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Gia A.
Is it hydrating ?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Worth the price tag?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?