BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by S A.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour
  • "It spreads so creamy like and doesn't make your lios feel to dry and it's really easy to use I love this product" in 10 reviews
Génesis G.
Es espectacular. No es aceitoso por lo que se puede difuminar súper bien! Y su tamaño es genial! Me gusta.
Chelsea R.
Love these. Great pigment. Very easy to apply. The formula is great. I'd say they are medium in coverage.
Nadeelen N.
Review for: Light 02 more...
This is so beautiful you can even use it as a lipstick itself very beautiful and pigmented which I love
nallely t.
I love this product because it leaves my lips so soft plus the color is so great y'all need too try it
HK L.
Arlington, TN
Love love love this. I would say it is on my top 10 for my lips. A definitely must buy for lip lovers
Mindy B.
Lancaster, CA
I would love to try this!!! Something new and exciting! And perfect color. I love Burberry products!
michelle d.
i totally recommend this product, it last all day and make your lips look bigger and with more light
Naiyeth v.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Excellent lipstick of my favorite tone, recommended I always use it every day to stay beautiful
Mykaela R.
Dousman, WI
I was not really impressed with this lip color it didn't last long on and i don't recommend it
Jennifer L.
It's ok not one of my favs but it's cute as a on the go. Don't think I'd be buying again though
Glorimary A.
Is it hydrating ?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Can I really achieve a fuller looking lip by contouring?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?

Sephora