BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Génesis G.
Es espectacular. No es aceitoso por lo que se puede difuminar súper bien! Y su tamaño es genial! Me gusta.
naty x.
Esse produto é maravilhoso e já usei muito e amei demais e super recomendo pois ele é de perfeita qualidade
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these. Great pigment. Very easy to apply. The formula is great. I'd say they are medium in coverage.
Nadeelen N.
Review for: Light 02
This is so beautiful you can even use it as a lipstick itself very beautiful and pigmented which I love
nallely t.
I love this product because it leaves my lips so soft plus the color is so great y'all need too try it
Valentina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este producto, desde que lo compre no dejo de usarlo, me encanta y siempre lo recomiendo..
michelle d.
i totally recommend this product, it last all day and make your lips look bigger and with more light
Mindy B.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this!!! Something new and exciting! And perfect color. I love Burberry products!
HK L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this. I would say it is on my top 10 for my lips. A definitely must buy for lip lovers
Naiyeth v.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Excellent lipstick of my favorite tone, recommended I always use it every day to stay beautiful
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Gia A.
Is it hydrating ?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Worth the price tag?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?