BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sara F.
Paris, TN
It spreads so creamy like and doesn't make your lios feel to dry and it's really easy to use I love this product
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
Ashley M.
This is amazing it is very easy to use and put your lip soft I don't know if it can work for you but to me it did
Brandy H.
Morganton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used this product but deffinately would give it a try..it looks really sheek and great for your lips
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't a fan the first time I tried it but after lining it it my mac pencils it gave it a better look and feel
Yesica I.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno lo utiloso para contorniar y lo ase muy bien el producto supero mis espetativas y lo usare siempre..💘
Asma R.
Arlington, TX
This is amazing it works great and doesn't leave you lips dry like most products does... love the color as well
Tayyibah H.
I use this a a daily basis makeup product! It's looks real natural not so dark or light and ITS SO LONG LASTING
Samantha E.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this looked on my lips burberry has always been my favorote products they need make more of this
vanessa R.
WOW!!! Great product and colors look fabulous on all skin tones! This is a must have in your make-up bag .
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Gia A.
Is it hydrating ?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Worth the price tag?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?