BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by S A.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BURBERRY #85 in Lip Liner

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "It spreads so creamy like and doesn't make your lios feel to dry and it's really easy to use I love this product" in 10 reviews
Ashley M.
This is amazing it is very easy to use and put your lip soft I don't know if it can work for you but to me it did
Brandy H.
Morganton, NC
I have never used this product but deffinately would give it a try..it looks really sheek and great for your lips
Quisha Mae C.
I want to try these products because i saw awhile ago I was watching videos from youtube that this is really good
Sara F.
Paris, TN
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wasn't a fan the first time I tried it but after lining it it my mac pencils it gave it a better look and feel
Tayyibah H.
I use this a a daily basis makeup product! It's looks real natural not so dark or light and ITS SO LONG LASTING
Yesica I.
Santa Ana, CA
Muy bueno lo utiloso para contorniar y lo ase muy bien el producto supero mis espetativas y lo usare siempre..💘
Asma R.
Arlington, TX
This is amazing it works great and doesn't leave you lips dry like most products does... love the color as well
Samantha E.
Kingsport , TN
Love the way this looked on my lips burberry has always been my favorote products they need make more of this
vanessa R.
WOW!!! Great product and colors look fabulous on all skin tones! This is a must have in your make-up bag .
Glorimary A.
Is it hydrating ?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Can I really achieve a fuller looking lip by contouring?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?