BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by S A.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour
  • "It spreads so creamy like and doesn't make your lios feel to dry and it's really easy to use I love this product" in 10 reviews
Ketley M.
Towson, MD
Got this as a birthday gift and I absolutely love it, its rich and smooth and i love it pairs so well with my skin tone.
Michelle D.
baton rouge, LA
Review for: Medium 03 more...
Nice nude lipstick! It is worth the price. I keep this in my hand bag & it use it all the time. The packaging is nice!
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
Very creamy and amazing! Great color payoff too! They dont dry out my lips which i love!! One of my fav lip products
ana V.
Muito bom !!!!! Cor maravilhosa, fixa na boca por basatante tempo! Simplesmente amei esse produto de ótima qualidade
Rebecca F.
I need this! Looks so amazing!!!!! I Just need this for all my friends... We love make up, and have so much make up!
Whitney G.
Would love to try this. I love pink lips for spring and summer and with those vastly approaching this looks perfect!
C B.
Three Rivers
Love this lip color. I got a neutral color. Good value for the price of product. I would definitely use this again.
Basma a.
Jerusalem
I love this brand too much ,this contour lips very nice i use it usually her color very beauteful really i like it
Vanesa R.
Medley, FL
I would love to wear it really looks beautiful and burberry is good at makeup and this is one of my favorite colors
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
Glorimary A.
Is it hydrating ?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Can I really achieve a fuller looking lip by contouring?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?

Sephora