BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ketley M.
Towson, MD
Got this as a birthday gift and I absolutely love it, its rich and smooth and i love it pairs so well with my skin tone.
Michelle D.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
Review for: Medium 03
Nice nude lipstick! It is worth the price. I keep this in my hand bag & it use it all the time. The packaging is nice!
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy and amazing! Great color payoff too! They dont dry out my lips which i love!! One of my fav lip products
Rebecca F.
I need this! Looks so amazing!!!!! I Just need this for all my friends... We love make up, and have so much make up!
ana V.
Muito bom !!!!! Cor maravilhosa, fixa na boca por basatante tempo! Simplesmente amei esse produto de ótima qualidade
Whitney G.
Would love to try this. I love pink lips for spring and summer and with those vastly approaching this looks perfect!
Basma a.
Jerusalem
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand too much ,this contour lips very nice i use it usually her color very beauteful really i like it
Vanesa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to wear it really looks beautiful and burberry is good at makeup and this is one of my favorite colors
C B.
Three Rivers
Love this lip color. I got a neutral color. Good value for the price of product. I would definitely use this again.
Quisha Mae C.
I want to try these products because i saw awhile ago I was watching videos from youtube that this is really good
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Gia A.
Is it hydrating ?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Worth the price tag?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?