BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by S A.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "It spreads so creamy like and doesn't make your lios feel to dry and it's really easy to use I love this product" in 10 reviews
Ketley M.
Towson, MD
Got this as a birthday gift and I absolutely love it, its rich and smooth and i love it pairs so well with my skin tone.
Michelle D.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
Review for: Medium 03 more...
Nice nude lipstick! It is worth the price. I keep this in my hand bag & it use it all the time. The packaging is nice!
Whitney G.
Would love to try this. I love pink lips for spring and summer and with those vastly approaching this looks perfect!
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
Very creamy and amazing! Great color payoff too! They dont dry out my lips which i love!! One of my fav lip products
Rebecca F.
I need this! Looks so amazing!!!!! I Just need this for all my friends... We love make up, and have so much make up!
ana V.
Muito bom !!!!! Cor maravilhosa, fixa na boca por basatante tempo! Simplesmente amei esse produto de ótima qualidade
C B.
Three Rivers
Love this lip color. I got a neutral color. Good value for the price of product. I would definitely use this again.
Vanesa R.
Hialeah, FL
I would love to wear it really looks beautiful and burberry is good at makeup and this is one of my favorite colors
Basma a.
Jerusalem
I love this brand too much ,this contour lips very nice i use it usually her color very beauteful really i like it
Ashley M.
This is amazing it is very easy to use and put your lip soft I don't know if it can work for you but to me it did
Gia A.
Is it hydrating ?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Can I really achieve a fuller looking lip by contouring?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?