BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. Love the color and the texture. Stays on super long . Bought it right from the website , easy shipping and safe website .
Ivelisse N.
Milwaukee, WI
I have never tried it but heard a lot of great things about it, I would love the chance to review this product and share my opinion
Mary T.
Lehi, UT
THE BEST LIP LINER! It is soo creamy and easy to apply! Gives you the cutest color! I would absolutely buy this product again.
Kristin W.
Love love love this product ❤❤ it has to be my favorite. After a twelve hour shift it was still the perfect shade on my lips
Maria R.
Schaumburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip contour Omg ! The best thing ever made it's so easy to use! And u will tell the difference when u apply it on.
Saman P.
Rosenberg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lip contour and I love it! It makes my lips appear bigger and fuller. Definitely one of my favorite lip products.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product is really what I look for when I do my shopping and I will continue to buy everything from this brand.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burberry lipkits are the best. Absolutely stunning colors and the smooth fashion that they go on the lips in is to did for!
celecia r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this look ! If you try it you'll love it and want to keep buying again and again ! Lol
Be the shiny or the matte look
jessica F.
This lasts so much longer than anything else ive used before! Wish i could afford this all the time. Deffinity a must have.
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Gia A.
Is it hydrating ?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Worth the price tag?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?