BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by S A.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour
  • "It spreads so creamy like and doesn't make your lios feel to dry and it's really easy to use I love this product" in 10 reviews
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
Absolutely love this Burberry lippie it can be used as a primer, a lip moisturizer, a lip plumper, a lip balm and a lip liner! It has awesome color shades and just feels so smooth ! Alittle pricey but worth the product
This is perfect for naturally fuller looking lips. This adds a soft glow to your lips leaving them soft and kissable! Your lips never dry or crack with this product. This makes your lips look healthy!
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
I love this as a lip primer! I decided to buy this product because I've been needing something to help keep my reds from bleeding or budging. I'm very impressed with the quality and how it made my lips feel. I highly recommend!
Sobia K.
MN
Love this product very much. At first i was not sure if i will like it or not but when i started using it, it was like MAGIC. I absolutely love how it works so perfectly for me and i am also recommending this to my family and friends.
Maya S.
It's a bit pricey but it's worth buying as it's perfect for a beginner and fun to wear around the world most likely going to love this product and recommend it.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
I loveeee this product! It works great and stays on all day! It's pretty and works so great! Super long lasting and will always have some in my makeup bag!
Richa D.
This shade is such a neutral color and it goes with so many of the other lip shades I own! It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it in the long run!
Super cute! Definitely would recommend it!!! I was amazed by the first time i used it. Nice packaging and fast delivery bought it at amazon!!!!!!!
Maria F.
Washington , DC
This product is amazing! Never tried Burberry make up before but fell in love since I wore my lipstick! Beautiful color and quality is amazing!!
Thais M.
Methuen, MA
Never got to buy the larger size. I do use the sample size and I'm soo addicted to it. Yea it's pricey but you also pay for quality.
Glorimary A.
Is it hydrating ?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Can I really achieve a fuller looking lip by contouring?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?

Sephora