BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sobia K.
MN
Love this product very much. At first i was not sure if i will like it or not but when i started using it, it was like MAGIC. I absolutely love how it works so perfectly for me and i am also recommending this to my family and friends.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this as a lip primer! I decided to buy this product because I've been needing something to help keep my reds from bleeding or budging. I'm very impressed with the quality and how it made my lips feel. I highly recommend!
This is perfect for naturally fuller looking lips. This adds a soft glow to your lips leaving them soft and kissable! Your lips never dry or crack with this product. This makes your lips look healthy!
Frannie E.
Howard Beach , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it's very sheer and leaves ur lips feeling so soft and it smells incredible the price is alittle to much for me to continuously keep buying it but I would continue to purchase and tell others
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a little out of my price range bit this product is so worth it. You can wear it over chapstick for extra moisture or by its self. Its perfect for me. I would buy this again and recommend it.
Emily P.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burberry never disappoints me. I brought the Lip Colour Contour in Dark #4. It applies so smoothly and is a great addition to the Burberry collection. The price is reasonable for a luxury brand
Madeline D.
new philadelphia
Absolute favorite. I love the colors and everything. My friend recommended it and I fell I love. I would definitely use again. It was completely easy to use and put on. Last long
Yoneisy R.
Loganville, GA
I love it ♥ It's the perfect for every day use! Definitely a staple item for me this spring. The color is pretty and subtle but can be built up a little. Burberry always has the nicest packaging.
Anna H.
I love Burberry! It stays on sooooooo goood! It's very long lasting and it stays on during the heat! It's very easy to use just rub it on your face! It's a good product and it's worth the money. I recommend anyone to use it!!!
Mihriban C.
Bonn
Wow I really like this shade of seems like it fits perfectly with any shades. I love Burberry .. it's an amazing brand. Clothes, fragrances and make up! You go Burberry !
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Gia A.
Is it hydrating ?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Worth the price tag?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?