BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by S A.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour
  • "It spreads so creamy like and doesn't make your lios feel to dry and it's really easy to use I love this product" in 10 reviews
Madeline D.
new philadelphia
Absolute favorite. I love the colors and everything. My friend recommended it and I fell I love. I would definitely use again. It was completely easy to use and put on. Last long
Anna H.
I love Burberry! It stays on sooooooo goood! It's very long lasting and it stays on during the heat! It's very easy to use just rub it on your face! It's a good product and it's worth the money. I recommend anyone to use it!!!
Yoneisy R.
Loganville, GA
I love it ♥ It's the perfect for every day use! Definitely a staple item for me this spring. The color is pretty and subtle but can be built up a little. Burberry always has the nicest packaging.
Mihriban C.
Bonn
Wow I really like this shade of seems like it fits perfectly with any shades. I love Burberry .. it's an amazing brand. Clothes, fragrances and make up! You go Burberry !
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Excelente labial de la marca Burberry me encanta es cremoso ,es super facil de aplicar retractil,,y la presentacion es muy buena el precio esta muy bien para la marca que es ,Aparte de que huele muy bien
Melanie D.
For someone with dry lips this is what you need to buy! It's a long lasting stay in lips and leaves your lips looking smooth and moist. No worrys about your lips drying. I buy this product all the time
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Review for: Medium 03, Dark 04 more...
I like the colorrr ,,, I want to buy another one becouse the one that I bought it its broken ,,, it was reallly goood you can find it everywhere ,,, and it's a nice packaging ,,i willl buy sooooon ,,Thank you
Korie L.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff! I love the effect of the contour as well as the nude shade, itself. It goes on smooth and the desired effect is easily achievable. They price is a little on the hefty side, but it is a good quality product.
Kate V.
Santa Clara, CA
Great brand at a fair price. I'm new to contouring but this product is very easy to use and in a neutral color. I recommend this one to all of my friends. It is also small and easy to throw in my purse for a quick touch up!
Terri K.
Dyersburg
Seems interesting I would love to try it..i love the color it looks really pretty I am very interested in getting to know more about this product please let me no I'm figuring I would like to try it. I am a first time user yes I would buy again if I liked it.
Glorimary A.
Is it hydrating ?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Can I really achieve a fuller looking lip by contouring?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?

Sephora